How dehydration causes jet lag
8 tips against jet lag
Scanning multiple time zones confuses your body and can lead to insomnia, lack of concentration and even indigestion. While there is no magic bullet for jet lag, there are things you can do to alleviate any discomfort.
- Adjust your internal clock. Postpone your eating and sleeping times by an hour a day before you travel until they match those of your travel destination. But watch out: If your trip takes less than 48 hours, you can stay in your usual time zone when you are out and about. This will help reduce jet lag on your return.
- Sleep at the right times. Once your flight begins, set your watch to the time at your destination. Only sleep when it is night at your destination.
- Drink enough fluids. The dry air in the aircraft cabin can cause dehydration, making the effects of jet lag worse. Drink water during the flight.
- Avoid alcohol and coffee. Alcohol and coffee can also cause dehydration. In addition, the high altitude can accelerate the effects of alcohol and aggravate jet lag.
- Be careful with sleeping pills. If you've been taking a sleeping pill, you may feel puffed up upon arrival. To fall asleep during the flight, try a cup of chamomile tea instead.
- Get some fresh air. After arriving, try to stay awake as long as possible, preferably until bedtime in your new time zone. Spend as much time outdoors as possible. The fresh air and sunlight help your brain adjust to the new time zone.
- Take a brisk walk or do some stretching and stretching. Exercise activates blood circulation and relieves muscle pain from long periods of sitting in flight.
- Eat light meals. Your body will respond to changes in your schedule. Heavy meals make it difficult for your body to adapt. Light meals can help prevent symptoms such as upset stomach, constipation, and diarrhea.
These tips will help you avoid the worst effects of jet lag and make your trip more productive and enjoyable.
- Can the Coriolis effect cancel itself out
- Why has the copper price increased
- MRI can cause pain
- Mufti is a Tamil word
- How does Billie Eilish write her music
- Why does aluminum dissolve in potassium hydroxide
- Is there a wordpress theme like ehow
- What purpose and what function does hate fulfill
- Hokage Naruto owns six Senjutsu paths
- How can I find jobs in Jaipur
- Why can't people always treat us kindly
- Which is the most expensive car
- Do Vogel Ultrasonic Bird Repellants Actually Work?
- 50 percent of that number is 30
- Differences between PCR product and genomic DNA
- Why do I have sleep paralysis
- Who invented the logo?
- Was the FDR court a criminal offense
- Are gay faces a scientifically proven reality
- WordPress automatically generates XML sitemaps
- What are some interesting enlightenment concepts
- Could there be a progressive flat tax?
- How do Amazon and Alibaba compete
- Which banks supports Apple Pay