Are trace elements good for the hair
Vitamins for hair
Vitamins for hair: which ones are important?
Not all vitamins have an impact on hair health. Vitamins for a beautiful mane are mainly A, C, E and various B vitamins. the most important hair vitamins and their effects:
Vitamins for hair: vitamin A.
Effect on the hair:Vitamin A ensures smooth, strong hair. The fat-soluble vitamin also supports hair growth and has a positive effect on fat synthesis in the follicles (structures that surround the hair roots).
What happens in the event of a deficiency? A lack of vitamin A can lead to hair growth disorders, among other things.
Recommended daily amount (according to DGE): The recommended intake for vitamin A for adolescents aged 15 and over and adults is between 0.8 and 1.1 milligrams per day.
Contained in: Sweet potatoes, carrots, liver sausage, spinach, kale, etc.
Vitamins for hair: vitamin B
Effect on the hair: "B vitamins" refers to a group of several vitamins. Due to their diverse effects, they are the most important vitamins for hair.
- D-panthenol, a precursor of B5, improves the hair structure in shampoos and hair lotions and makes the hair easier to comb.
- B5 and especially the vitamins B3 (Niacin) and B6 (Pyridoxine) make the hair strong, regulate the production of sebum, counteract inflammation of the scalp and are responsible for important metabolic processes in the hair roots.
- Biotin (also called vitamin B7 or vitamin H) is known for its protective function of skin and hair. It maintains the hair shine and prevents split ends and inflammation at the hair roots.
- Folic acid, also a B vitamin, supports the cell division of the scalp hair so that it grows back healthy and strong.
What happens in the event of a deficiency? If too few B vitamins are absorbed over a long period of time, the hair can become brittle and even fall out.
Recommended daily amount (according to DGE): Adolescents aged 15 and over and adults should consume 30 to 60 µg biotin and 11 to 16 milligrams niacin per day. The DGE recommends 6 grams per day for pantothenic acid (B5). Vitamin B6 should be 1.4 milligrams (women) or 1.6 milligrams (men) per day. Adolescents and adults should consume 300 micrograms (µg) of folic acid (folate) per day, and pregnant women 550 µg.
Contained in: Biotin is mainly found in liver, legumes, nuts, mushrooms and spinach. Vitamin B3 can be found in fish, dairy products, poultry and eggs. Vitamin B5 is found in abundance in organ meats, eggs and whole grain products. The need for vitamin B6 can be met by eating avocados, bananas, chicken and beef, potatoes and cabbage vegetables. Folic acid is found in tomatoes, asparagus, peas and wheat bran, among other things.
Vitamins for hair: vitamin C.
Effect on the hair: Vitamin C promotes blood circulation in the scalp. Since the vitamin also increases the bioavailability of iron, it can support the metabolism at the hair roots.
What happens in the event of a deficiency? Structural damage and even hair loss are the consequences of an insufficient supply of vitamin C.
Recommended daily amount (according to DGE): The average daily requirement of adults is 95 to 110 milligrams.
Contained in: Acerola (acerola cherry), rose hips, lemon, broccoli, paprika, orange etc.
Vitamins for hair: vitamin E.
Effect on the hair: Vitamin E protects our hair from the effects of solar radiation, supports hair growth and makes the hair stronger.
What happens in the event of a deficiency? If the body does not receive enough vitamin E for a long time, the hair becomes brittle, brittle and can fall out.
Recommended daily amount (according to DGE): The recommended intake for vitamin E for adolescents aged 15 and over and adults is between 11 and 15 milligrams per day.
Contained in: Wheat germ oil, raspberries, savoy cabbage, tomatoes, almonds etc.
- What is game theory equilibrium
- What is the expressionist theater
- How did the Soviet Union help Cuba
- How do colicky babies behave
- Which vegetable takes the longest to grow?
- Is medical marijuana cheaper than recreational
- Where to do a photo shoot before the wedding
- Jaitely is a Punjabi surname
- How does solar energy work
- What qualifies for an illegal obituary
- What is OUJ
- What makes users hate agile development
- When does a mirror lose its reflection?
- Are windows well or poorly designed
- What's your opinion on Morrowind
- Is crypto currency the future of currency 1
- Tried Trump to use mind control
- Which video platform does YouTube use
- Melatonin makes you dream
- Is it possible to change the blood color?
- Is the world full of competition
- What was the mammoth development process
- How to fix a dryer
- Good colleges accept perfect students
- What does your car dashboard look like
- What radio frequency do RC vehicles use
- A wealthy person can buy all bitcoins
- How do I report a paid bribe
- What causes electrical surges
- What do you mean by car
- What is resonance DPP
- What does GMV
- Is digital system design interesting
- What makes someone a real BTS fan