How do I activate Microsoft Office 2013
Please select your version of Office below to learn how to activate Office.
Activate Microsoft 365, 2019, 2016 and 2013
Activate Office that is preinstalled on a new Windows 10 device
If you can see this screen, Office is installed as a Microsoft 365 Family Trial.
This screen appears when you sign in to Office that is preinstalled on a new device but doesn't have an Office product associated with your account.
To use Office on your new device, you can activate a one-month Microsoft 365 Family trial version. You can also buy Office, add Office to an existing Microsoft 365 subscription, or enter a product key from a new product key card. If you have an older copy of Office, you can install that instead.
I thought that Office was installed on this PC
Activate an Office purchase or offer that is included on a new Windows 10 device
Office is installed as a 1-year subscription or as a one-time purchase
A digital product key is transferred to your PC so that you do not receive or need a printed product key. You activate Office by signing in with a Microsoft account. If your Microsoft account is recognized, you'll see it on this screen. After signing in, your product will be added to your Microsoft account so you can reinstall it later or manage your new subscription without a product key.
Activate Office HUP
If you purchased Office Professional Plus, Visio Professional, or Project Professional through your employer's Microsoft HUP offering, select "I don't want to log in or create an account" (at the bottom of the screen) and enter your product key.
Get the HUP product key
Activate a brand new Office or Microsoft 365 product key
Handle activation errors
When Office is no longer licensed, all of Office's editing features are disabled. The license of Office can expire for various reasons. For example, if your Microsoft 365 subscription For example, if it expires, you must renew it to restore all of Office's features. If Office was pre-installed on your new PC, you'll need to start a trial version of Microsoft 365 Family or buy Office to continue using Office.
When I open a Microsoft 365 application, I see a notice about my subscription
Office error "The products found in your account cannot be used to activate
Troubleshoot activation errors in Office
- Are devices like Alexa bad for children
- What is your rating of Neobux
- Creative disadvantages among settlers of Catan
- Companies should pay their suppliers on time
- What is the great country coat of arms
- Offers Apple Bug Bounties
- Why don't people wear helmets for surfing
- Have you really deleted CGL
- Has a PUBG cell phone bots
- Is there a varied cuisine in Ujjain India
- What is the antonyms for in the first place
- How can I submit sitemaps on Baidu
- A wealthy person can buy all bitcoins
- How can you monetize your Tumblr account?
- Why does sugar decrease metabolism
- Why doesn't the motivation last long
- What's your favorite Mac Miller song
- How was your goth phase
- What is iFOREX
- What is penthera phobia
- Why was Elizabeth Taylor famous
- Which plants have beautiful leaves?
- What do you learn in AP Macroeconomics
- What are the benefits of marriage counseling