Means yes more than no
Where yes means no
Opinion: I came across this interesting work through my interest in different cultures, customs and rules from around the world. The cover is minimal, in two colors and with little picture. It's quite appealing, but a larger version of the globe and a smaller subtitle might also be an advantage. I did not find the paper chosen appropriately, but also not annoying and for a price of 5 € perfectly fine. The book consists of 10 chapters, each of which addresses one topic. Table manners, attached gifts and also various gestures and their meaning in different countries are mentioned. Another detail, which caught my eye and which I found very nice, is the small hand in the lower right corner, which when you leaf through the book like a flip book, moves back and forth and thus wiggles your finger "No." "arises. A very inconspicuous and yet suitable idea. With the various chapters, you get a lot of information as a reader, in just a few lines. It is explained briefly and clearly and the facts are always brought to the point. You get the opportunity to familiarize yourself with the local customs and traditions in a short period of time, so that embarrassing situations cannot arise in the first place. A wonderful book to inform yourself shortly before a trip and to prevent misunderstandings. Presumably, everything is no longer completely up-to-date and not necessarily applicable across the board to an entire country or even only partially applicable. It is very pleasant and quick to read. A great book for in between, especially before an upcoming trip abroad. Conclusion: All in all, it is a very informative, compact and interesting book. It is definitely recommended to read it through and to find out more about other cultures and customs. It is very pleasant and quick to read.
- What old sport is slowly dying
- How's your first driving lesson
- What do black people think of Poland?
- Can you learn to love sports
- How does an Internet USB stick work
- Did I accidentally do something?
- Does Professor X have time to freeze
- What is the largest file I can compress?
- How can I spot fake silver
- Do you like amsterdam
- The Apple Watch has a touchscreen
- How can I train in judo on my own?
- Electricity was discovered
- What does namo nama mean
- What is the full form of SATP
- Is Varg Vikernes a fascist
- What is the logic of John Locke
- Why is fan fiction looked down
- The SAT Math 2 is easy
- Armadillos live in California
- How many medical robots are there
- How can I build an AI chip
- Can Albania win the Euro 2016?
- All great thinkers are pessimists