What is the benefit of advertising
The 7 Great Benefits of Online Advertising
In advertising, we differentiate between what we see in analog media and what takes place on the Internet. These two types are very different in their mechanisms. One cannot speak of the one type of advertising, as one cannot evaluate here, but certain advantages of individual methods can be named. Here are the 7 advantages of online advertising.
1. Extend your reachOffline media presents a major problem. They are severely limited by restrictions. A newspaper with a certain circulation can of course only be read by people who actually hold this physical medium in their hands. Internet publication is free in its nature. It knows no circulation restrictions and can theoretically be read by more people than it would ever be possible for a newspaper due to regional restrictions. This gives you the opportunity to theoretically reach everyone in the world from your current location without major problems. Your potential target group will grow by a large amount of people.
2. Find your target audienceThe network has the ability to connect people with similar interests. People who share a hobby, a preference or a view of the world can meet on the Internet. This network effect creates great opportunities for your company. Your target group can thus be narrowed down even further and actually advertised. For example, let's say your target audience is 50-year-old university graduates with a penchant for fast cars. This group would be difficult to find using analog media, as there aren't many conservative media out there that are specifically tailored to this group. In this case one would have advertised in related trade journals and thus accepted large wastage. Finding this group on the internet is no longer impossible thanks to modern social media services. Users indicate their interests and personal data in networks. These can be used to personalize advertising in this network. So you have the opportunity in the modern web to woo many target groups that were previously intangible.
3. You are not limited to single mediaThe internet offers you unimagined possibilities. Due to their natural limitations, analog media did not offer so diverse design options. For example, a newspaper can display text and images, but not videos, animations, or sounds. The possibilities that are given are therefore limited. A media mix is possible on the Internet. The linking of different types of media communication is easily possible and so you can illustrate an advertising campaign with the help of text, images and music or video and text. The space that is available is different, larger than that in the offline world. The Internet is designed to be constantly expanding and, unlike a print medium, can simply evolve.
4. Linking advertising and productAdvertising is done to create demand for products or services. Once the desire has been created, there is still a long way to go to buy a product. It leads into the store and that is the potential inhibition threshold. On the other hand, if you look at online advertising, the product is usually just a click away. The problems that arise in satisfying the cravings are thus reduced. The product can be linked or linked directly to the advertisement and the user can proceed to purchase the product by simply clicking on the advertisement. Advertising and the purchase of a product are moving closer together.
5. Online advertising offers close monitoringA major disadvantage of an analog campaign is the impossibility of closely monitoring successes. For example, if you send direct mail or TV advertising, you get little feedback from the recipients. Naturally, the viewer / reader is far away and cannot immediately convey likes or displeasures to you. With the help of good social media monitoring, it can be recognized in the social network what is being said or discussed about you or your company, when and where. You will experience reactions and opinions on your campaigns immediately and you can react to them directly. This gives you the opportunity to tailor your advertising to the customer.
6. Adapt your campaign flexibly to the potential customerThe monitoring option just described gives you the opportunity to adapt campaigns to the needs of the target group even after they have started. If you think of advertising in magazines, on billboards or on television, the options for subsequent adjustment of an advertising medium are hardly or not at all available. Once an advertisement has been placed and is in circulation, it can no longer be edited. Online advertising, on the other hand, can easily be adapted to the needs of potential customers even after the project has started, thus revealing the possibility of countermeasures in critical phases of a campaign. This gives you a high degree of flexibility.
7. Invest in the futureThe living space of many people is shifting further and further into the Internet. A large part of the social contacts already take place here. Many millions of people are organized in networks on Facebook, YouTube or Twitter. In our opinion, this is where future advertising will begin. Analog advertising will always have its place and its justification, but online advertising will also offer a relevant field. Invest in the future, invest in online advertising.
ConclusionOnline advertising is a market of the future. The advantages listed speak for themselves and put them in strong competition with analogue, conventional advertising. The advertiser has to decide for himself which method is the one with the greatest future chance. And you also have to decide which alternative is the one that suits you more and whether this method is ideal for your company. If you are interested in good online advertising: Talk to us!
- When will Star Trek 12 be released?
- What can Rinne Sharingan and Rinnegan do
- What potential applications will 5G come from?
- Is called maida wheat flour
- Who made Alton God
- What's your rating of Xmarks
- What genre of psytrance is this song
- Why is San Francisco such a circus
- Write about an incident that is still haunted you
- What is different between air conditioning converters
- Why can a solid surface be bent
- Is GE a sinking ship
- Pedagogy What should school be
- Why does it make you unhappy to judge people
- What does it mean to deny someone
- Why did I believe a liar?
- Is Donald Trump a total loser
- Why is Pink Floyd linked to psychedelics
- What is a cost model
- How would you create a high security fence
- What is the sixth dimension
- Is development good or bad
- It takes imagination to learn something
- What breed of cats is from Egypt