What weapons are used by ACP
ACP beam rifle
|ACP beam rifle|
8 accelerated particle shrapnel cartridges
side handle, manual reloading
Firearm used by a Trandoshan slave trader
- “This weapon looks like a projectile rifle. Didn't know that Trandoshans are so nostalgic. "
- - RC-1138 when he finds this weapon. (Source)
The ACP beam rifle is often used by Trandoshan slave traders.
The rifle is a typical quick-loading rifle: the right hand pulls the trigger while the left is used to load through. The double-barreled rifle is designed for close range combat, its accuracy and effectiveness decrease in proportion to the distance. The penetration power of each shot is enormous: each shrapnel has the same energy as a bolt particle of the LS-150 ACP repeating rifle.
- Why is cloud computing expensive
- Which website has Gobi Manchurian recipes
- The days of mechanical engineering are over
- Do Americans increasingly prefer socialism over capitalism?
- Animals experience disappointments
- What killed the attitude era
- Can you escape a tornado
- What is a trophic cascade
- What do you want from your children
- What does PM mean on social media
- What should a tourist not do
- Can I promote my blogs on LinkedIn?
- Do you prefer Mozart or Beethoven
- What is title 1
- What makes Ethereum Smart Contract so valuable
- Dizziness can be a sign of cancer
- Who is stronger Batman or Daredevil
- Which band sang the song Toxicity
- How can we contain pollution
- What volcanic rocks float on the water
- What if Assad wins the war
- Can I do cpl after bsc aviation
- Has iOS moved the keyboard
- How would astronauts survive a mission to Mars