Is the VIVO V15 Pro smartphone good
Vivo V15 Pro (2019) review
The Vivo V15 Pro (V15PRO) smartphone released in 2019. It is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 chipset, 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal storage.
The Vivo V15 Pro runs on Android OS v9.0 (Pie) out of the box. It comes with a Li-Po 4500 mAh, non-removable battery. It has a 6.59 inches AMOLED display with 1080 x 2316 px resolution. The AMOLED technology is widely used for smartphones because of their beautiful color rendering capabilities and very deep blacks.
Table of Contents:
Vivo V15 Pro (V15PRO) specifications
- V15 Pro
- SIM type
- Nano SIM
The Vivo V15 Pro smartphone runs on Android OS v9.0 (Pie) out of the box, but the V15 Pro's firmware can be upgraded to a newer version of OS.
- Android OS v9.0 (Pie)
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 675
- Octa-core, Dual-core 2 GHz cryo, Hexa-core 1.7 GHz cryo
- Adreno 612
The screen size is measured in inches, diagonally from corner to corner. The 6.59 inches Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with 1080 x 2316 px resolution is multitouch capable.
- Super AMOLED
- 6.59 inches
- 1080 x 2316 px
The smartphone memory (6 GB) cannot be expanded, but the storage space can be expanded with a microSD card.
- 6 GB
- Internal memory
- 128 GB
- External storage
The camera of the Vivo V15 Pro smartphone is equipped with autofocus. Autofocus is a camera function that can fine tune the focus of the camera, it is a nice function of this smartphone. The rear camera has Optical Image Stabilization (OIS) to counteract camera shake.
- Front camera
- 32 MP
- Rear camera
- 48 + 8 + 5 MP
8000 x 6000 px
optical image stabilization
V15 Pro is 3G and 4G capable. This smartphone has a built-in GPS receiver. GPS is a satellite-based navigation system that enables the exact geographic position on earth to be determined. This Vivo smartphone does not have an FM radio receiver.
- 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- Mobile network
- 2G / 3G / 4G
- WIRELESS INTERNET ACCESS
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac
- v5.0, A2DP
- A-GPS, GLONASS
- FM radio
- USB Type-C
- 3.5mm jack
The Li-Po 4500 mAh, non-removable battery gives the smartphone a good battery backup.
- Li-Po 4500 mAh, non-removable
The smartphone sensors measure physical parameters and transmit them to the application processor. The phone's accelerometer is a built-in electronic component that measures tilt and movement. A fingerprint sensor is one of the easiest and most secure ways to protect your smartphone. The proximity sensor detects when a user is holding the phone near their face during a call and turns the display off to prevent keystrokes and battery drain on the display. The V15 Pro smartphone has dual SIM capability, which means you can insert two different SIM cards and use them both from one phone.
in-display fingerprint sensor
- Dual SIM
The above information is based on the official information from the manufacturer, but also takes into account the user reports. If you have found an error or something missing in the above specifications for the Vivo V15 Pro, then do not hesitate and signal the problem to us.
Vivo V15 Pro (V15PRO) pictures
If there's information about the Vivo V15 Pro that you would like to see on this site, then write to our [email protected] address.
- How did the ancient Egyptians communicate verbally
- What do scriptwriters think of remakes?
- What makes Ireland so efficient
- What are the main teachings of Kabir
- What stimulates the parathyroid hormone
- Which are the best virtual reality glasses
- Is there a panacea
- What is a market for POS terminals
- Which party did the presidents belong to?
- How can I improve my long jump
- Can I order blueprints for my house?
- What should I pack for NIT Jamshedpur
- What is the best Pokemon Region 1
- What memory makes you wince
- Which is better Hackerrank or Codecheef
- What is a secondary partition
- What was gelatin originally used for?
- Why is Japanese adult video so developed
- Where can I play Go in NYC
- How can bytes make 2MB
- How did Jackie Keith Whitley die
- What surprised you about Bollywood today?
- Which school subjects are required for the neurosciences?
- Is Salesforce really buying ClickSoftware