What is omnidirectional imaging
High speed barcode reading
The LSR116 is used to read 2D barcode images from smartphones, tablets or paper. The unique design with optimized imaging and an omnidirectional 2D barcode imager ensures reading reliability. It also ensures high-speed performance and captures and decodes barcodes in less than a second of presentation in any orientation.
Withstands years of frontline use
It has a low-footprint slide-in design for easy integration with third-party public kiosks and gates. In addition, its robust, water-repellent construction with no moving parts enables years of public indoor and outdoor use.
Intuitive user feedback
The LSR116 can be configured with data format settings. RS232 serial and serial or keyboard USB interface versions are available. In interactive mode, it can be controlled by the host application to give the user a green LED feedback that the read was successful.
- Integration in publicly accessible kiosks and gates
- Read mobile tickets when traveling and transporting
- Redemption and loyalty cards for retail vouchers
- Parking ticket, turnstiles and automatic gates.
- How is Quebec City a strategic location
- Who is the most talented actor
- Gives Pinterest money like Quora
- What is the Gorillaz's most underrated song
- Is Cornell an elite school
- Air pollution affects health in India
- What is 999 333 equal
- How can registers of sex offenders be constitutional
- Is the Roy movie really that bad
- What are the 4 new elements
- Yahoo is down
- What's the biggest joke
- How fast is a human stroke
- What is the oldest email provider
- Android or iPhone explain why
- How does goldfish taste
- Why am I crying and shaking uncontrollably?
- Why do Dsuvia with an opioid epidemic
- What is Docker Swarm
- Can chinchillas suffer from depression?
- What is Photoshop Express Editor
- The degree defines a person's intelligence
- What is the capital of Cheyenne
- What are some content-related fiction books