Which CCIE is the best
Senior Expert (m / f / d) Operations
Senior Expert (m / f / d) Operations
At Vodafone, we work towards a better future every day. For a world that is better connected, more inclusive and more sustainable. Because for us, technology is only as strong as the people who use it. Be there and let's shape the world of tomorrow together.
What's waiting for you:
As a Senior Expert (m / f / d) Operations (m / f / d) you will actively help shape the Vodafone Spirit. You are responsible for 2nd level support for the IP infrastructure in the Vodafone backbone and carry out project cost estimates for projects based on affordability, effort, feasibility and possible risks. You are also responsible for the independent, in-depth analysis and resolution of complex problems with effects on our customers. And supports cross-departmental negotiations, coordination, updates and adjustments for the preparation of contract documents. Our flexible working hours with part-time and home office options enable you to successfully combine your private life and your role as a Senior Expert (m / f / d) Operations (m / f / d).
What sets you apart:
- You have good knowledge of IP routing & switching as well as dealing with Unix and Linux.
- You are service-oriented and have very good analytical and well-developed communication skills.
- You have very good knowledge of Cisco routers and switches (CCNP / CCIE).
- You have very good English language skills according to GER.
- You have a degree in electrical engineering or computer science and at least eight years of professional experience in the network / IT environment.
This position can be held full-time or part-time close to full-time (at least 30 hours).
Severely disabled applicants will be given special consideration if they are equally qualified.
We are filling this position in Eschborn or Düsseldorf for Vodafone GmbH.
What we offer you:
You can organize your working hours flexibly. And otherwise we support you with a good work-life balance. Home office and part-time are possible with us - also as a manager. We support you and your family in all situations. In addition to a generous parental leave regulation, we can actively help you, for example, with childcare or the care of relatives. You decide with which of our training and further education programs you promote your individual development and apply your knowledge directly. Our health and mindfulness programs offer you a good balance. You will work in international teams and bring your skills to bear there. Exchange ideas with colleagues in various networks and learn from each other. With us you get an attractive remuneration and a modern pension. What else do you need? Choose from many additional services exactly what fits into your life.
Technology by and for people - everything goes with it. As part of Vodafone, we support you in a career that pays off. In every sense. It starts with you. It starts now.
- How do you feel through perfection
- What if the Japanese emperor were murdered?
- Can I join the NDA with any degree
- Guitar What does Les Paul
- What is 12347 0
- Who leads the avengers in real life
- Why are websites so ugly
- What is the Gorillaz's most underrated song
- What are the adaptations of guard cells
- Hitler had a psychosis
- How do two-way mirrors work 1
- Faith healing works
- Why doesn't whipped cream go bad
- Why is alcohol not heated directly
- How does economic growth affect tax revenue?
- What does Santa Claus mean in Dutch?
- How did Lake Tahoe come about
- What mistakes are unforgivable in a relationship?
- Why won't Indians fight corruption?
- Correlate forehead sizes with creativity
- Can I take out life insurance for siblings?
- What does the original PS3 controller cost
- Who has a OnePlus phone
- What does ADB stand for in finance