How can I fix my Quora language
A ACTIVE SUBSTANCE TRANSPORT SYSTEM for DERMOCOSMETICS
Nanobiotechnology in cosmetic products. Liposomes and the encapsulation technique in general are not new to the medical field. This technology has been used for years to transport active pharmaceutical ingredients in the body for therapeutic purposes (active ingredient transport). This technique has been used successfully in drugs to fight diseases, such as cancer, by allowing the active ingredient to act specifically on the cells to be treated, with excellent results.
Now this proven technology is reaching a new dimension by significantly improving the performance of cosmetic products. In contrast to the traditional liposomes in cosmetics, which are formulated with soy lecithin and manufactured using simple methods, we have developed nanoparticles.
Proprietary encapsulation technology.
- Increased effectiveness of the active ingredient, since up to 12 times more The active ingredient is released directly into the skin layer where it is needed (epidermis, stratum corneum or hair follicle).
- It protects the active ingredient from disintegration and thus preserves all its propertiesuntil it is released into the desired skin layer section. It also prevents its oxidation, making it more resilient and extending its shelf life.
- Thanks to its high concentration of essential phospholipids, it repairs damaged skin, restoring the natural skin barrier and protective function and reducing transepidermal water loss (TEWL).
- It guarantees maximum skin compatibility with the active ingredient used, whereby irritations, allergies or even a rejection of the product can be avoided.
ACTIVE SUBSTANCE TRANSPORT SYSTEM
OF THE FREE INGREDIENTS
AND REPAIRING EFFECT
The cosmetic drone
Our proprietary drug delivery system is designed to target precisely the source of the problem. It recognizes the targeted cells, regardless of which skin layer they are in, and releases the full potency of the active ingredient with the precision of a drone. Based on the wide variety of skin problems we treat, we have developed three special drug delivery systems, one for each skin area to be treated.
Active ingredient transport into the basal layer (stratum basale).
Vitamin K1 // hyaluronic acid // resveratrol // ferulic acid // ellagic acid // ACE complex // retinol // vitamin C // kojic acid // tranexamic acid
Active substance transport into the horny layer (stratum corneum).
Salicylic acid // glycolic acid
Active ingredient transport into the hair follicles.
Why Active ingredient encapsulation ?
Thanks to our liposomal encapsulation technology for improved drug delivery, up to 12 times more active ingredient is released into the skin than when using free, non-encapsulated active ingredients.
This active ingredient transport system enables the encapsulated active ingredients to penetrate the skin quickly and at the same time safely, while their functionality is retained in the deeper layers of the skin without changing the molecular structure of the skin. All in all, active ingredient encapsulation enables the full potency of an active ingredient to be transported into the desired skin layer and thus to achieve above-average results for cosmetic formulations and ultimately in your skin.
FREE ACTIVE SUBSTANCE VS. ENCAPSULATED ACTIVE SUBSTANCE with LET (LIPOSOMAL ENCAPSULATION TECHNOLOGY)
Case study: LET-Retinol
We carried out "ex vivo" dermal penetration tests (i.e. in human skin explants) to verify the functionality and suitability of our nanoparticles. The amount of the released and released active ingredient in each skin layer was measured in comparison to the natural diffusion of the non-encapsulated active ingredient.
Anti-wrinkle effect of LET-Retinol (Collagen analysis)
At the same concentration of pure retinol, LET-Retinol is 4.5 times more effective than free retinol and restores 90% of the collagen level in the skin within nine days of the start of treatment.
// Fluorescence confocal microscopy testing
Natural technology. Scientific results.
PLANT STEM CELLS
Ingredients you've never heard of. Results you have never seen before.
Have you ever noticed that a tree branch repeatedly regenerates itself when it is cut off or damaged?
Did you know that a plant never stops growing?
Plants have a constant pool of totipotent cells (known as plant stem cells). These cells can repair any damaged tissue.
A complete and functional plant can regenerate from a single stem cell if the right conditions are given.
What does this mean for your skin?
HOW DOES IT WORK?
How do we get it?
- Do you really love this world
- Is the decay a conviction
- How much is the beauty industry worth
- What should atheists do in repressive regimes
- Is the online school worth the university education?
- What would Keith Richards do
- Who built Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti Dargah
- Historically, Indians had domesticated dogs
- What do you think about crowdsourcing
- Is osteopathic medicine similar to sports medicine
- Is time an illusion or a conclusion
- Paraguayan is an ethnic group
- Donald Trump graduated from college
- What time is it in Paris, France
- What are the cheesiest educational video games
- Makes Cynogenmod the phone faster
- Can I take out life insurance for siblings?
- Can an introvert live with an extrovert
- Why is English so strange
- Are natural gas detectors working
- How do I coach salespeople effectively
- Is Mailchimp GDPR ready
- Is CVR better than KMIT
- What makes HeLa cells so aggressive
- Should choose uneducated and uninformed people
- Everyone has Asperger's traits
- Which state is related to the Mithila painting
- Which apps work well on the Apple Watch
- Are vitamin C tablets safe for children
- How can I buy Mistery Boxes
- Who is Amerei Frey
- How bad can toilets be in trains