How do I integrate WebRTC in VR
What happens with CU-RTC-Web ???
Fight for real-time communication on the web
Original article from: Golem:
Microsoft has submitted its own draft to the W3C's WebRTC working group called “Customizable, Ubiquitous Real Time Communication over the Web” (CU-RTC-Web) for real-time communication in the browser and is thus on a confrontation course with Google.
The W3C is working on a standard for real-time communication on the web, which should enable video conferences, chats and other peer-to-peer communication directly in the browser. So far, Google has shaped the development, with the company having published WebRTC, an HTML5 framework for real-time communication under a BSD-like license. This enables web applications for VoIP, chat and video telephony to be implemented. Mozilla has taken up Google's suggestion that both want to integrate WebRTC into their browsers
- Adam Riese GmbH, Stuttgart
- neusta experience GmbH, Bremen, Hamburg, Hanover, Stuttgart
In order to create a free standard for real-time communication with Google WebRTC, Google is striving for standardization by the W3C and the IETF. But this is exactly where Microsoft is now offering a competing draft, because Microsoft's present draft does not go far enough. Behind Microsoft's design are, among others, the Skype architects Matthew Kaufman and Martin Thomson, SIP inventor Jonathan Rosenberg and Lync architect Bernard Aboba.
- Scheme for Microsoft's CU-RTC-Web
In the opinion of Microsoft, the draft submitted by Google is not interoperable with existing VoIP telephones and cell phones or across firewalls and routers. Instead, it is only designed for video communication between browsers under ideal conditions and does not allow an application to control how content is transmitted. Things like safety consoles, audio streaming services or baby monitoring are difficult to implement.
In addition, Google's WebRTC draft is not stateless and heavily dependent on SIP, a technology that Microsoft believes is out of date. The approach also makes the implementation of applications unnecessarily difficult.
- What chemical is odorless
- Why doesn't Google use Python for Android
- What are GPS Location Services
- What is consecutive
- How do I calculate the equity ratio
- Is Finland really the land of introverts?
- How Resellers Market Research Report Make Profit
- How can we make tulpas
- What are interesting ideas regarding Ethereum
- How big is a soccer field
- Will mobile contacts find my social media
- What was your experience of traveling to Manali
- What is unsteady drive
- Mother-daughter relationships are always loving
- How does it work at Instacart
- What is Portugal doing right
- What does it mean when you drool
- Is it good to be successful quickly?
- How did Quora become a hit
- What screams please be quiet now
- How is President Trump personally
- What is white acid
- How are fonts tested for legibility
- How does the drug Concerta
- Who are the top 9 masked DJs
- What are some hydropower generation methods
- How does ACCET compare to SASTRA University
- Is orange hickey meat
- How can I see my DNA
- Why is YouTube showing a black screen
- What is a laser disc
- All animals have vocal cords
- Why is France joining the war in Syria