When are tube jeans too thin?
MUD Jeans Regular Dunn (stone blue)
These jeans have a narrow leg. The leg narrows from the knee to the ankle. Regular Dunn can also be worn a little looser if you choose a size larger.
- The jeans have no leather patch and are completely vegan.
- button tape
- Stretch jeans. 23% post-consumer recycled cotton, 75% organic cotton, 2% elastane
- Made in Tunisia
- Circular economy: MUD Jeans tries to establish a jeans cycle without waste. Worn jeans can be returned to Mud Jeans free of charge or given to us in our shop. In return, the customer receives a € 10 discount on a new MUD jeans. The old jeans are shredded by MUD Jeans in Italy and spun with new cotton. This then results in new MUD Jeans products.
"Our designs are a cross-over between American Vintage, Dutch Design and Scandinavian Minimalism. All jeans are recycled after use. This is how we create our own circle of denim products. Reusing valuable materials, cutting down on resources.In the circular economy, waste is a source of growth to make something new. We aim to make an environmental impact by cutting back on resource consumption. Because we all know: natural resources aren't unlimited. "(Http://www.mudjeans.eu/about/)
ECO: The goal of MUD Jeans is a circular economy in which waste is the source of new creativity. Following this principle, Mud Jeans tries to increase the lifespan of the jeans through repair and upcycling offers. In terms of a circular economy, Mud Jeans sees old jeans as a resource-saving raw material for new products.
MUD customers are asked to send their broken MUD jeans back in and receive a discount on a new pair of jeans. The sent in jeans are collected and then forwarded to Italy for recycling. The shredded denim fibers are spun with new cotton. The newly obtained fiber is the basic material for Mud's knitted goods.
When designing the jeans, attention was therefore paid to their recyclability. For example, a leather patch was omitted with the positive side effect that all mud jeans are vegan.
FAIR: MUD Jeans works transparently and publishes the exact list of names of all companies in the various production steps on its homepage. The cotton comes from Turkey and Egypt, the cotton is spun in Turkey. The finished denim fabrics are sent on to Italy and Tunisia, where the jeans are cut and washed. All production sites comply with international labor standards. MUD Jeans joined the FairWear Foundation in 2016 to increase the transparency of the supply chain.
- How to calculate the long multiplication
- Why is my AirDrop not working
- Who are Quora's top classics
- How can you monetize your Tumblr account?
- What about the capital structure? meant
- Kaiser Permanente Pharmacy accepts non-members
- Why was my Instagram account not opened?
- Which Indian state is great
- Is Twisted Metal Black a good game
- How high are the closing costs
- What makes our magnetic poles possible
- What is the millennium ever
- What is the greatness of Sri Ramana Maharshi
- What is between force and friction
- Is it worth learning RPA in 2020
- What is a literature study
- What is the Best Video Conferencing Hardware
- Are irrational numbers divisible by 1
- Why are cooling machines used
- What is your Korean age 1
- What does the transcriptionist do
- Is it worth buying Redmi 4
- All project ideas in astrophysics for ISEF
- Recruit investment banks at MIT