What does a view of the coast mean
Coast in view
The "Coastal Observing System for Northern and Arctic Seas" (COSYNA) is an integrated observation and modeling system, which describes the environmental status of the coastal waters of the North Sea and Arctic operationally and synoptically. COSYNA provides data and data products that are intended to help authorities, business and the public to plan and process routine tasks, to react to emergencies and to evaluate trends. Scientific products and infrastructure are developed in COSYNA in order to expand our knowledge of the "global coast" and its regional characteristics.
COSYNA is coordinated by the Helmholtz Center Geesthacht and carried out jointly with many partners from the Helmholtz Association of German Research Centers, universities, and state and federal authorities.
With the COSYNA system, marine monitoring gets a new dimension. COSYNA is a pre-operational system - compared to an experimental system. The central element is the integrated approach. Observations are combined with numerical modeling to reliably deliver quality-controlled data and model predictions. Data and products are used to answer scientific questions and to inform political decision-makers.
The observations include a variety of in-situ (on-site) methods as well as remote sensing from the coast using radar and from space via satellite. The core of the COSYNA observations is a standardized sensor package that is attached to stationary and mobile platforms. Physical, geochemical, biological and sediment key quantities are measured in the water column and the upper and lower boundary layers with high temporal resolution.
- Costco membership fee
- Which is the main river of Chhattisgarh
- How's Del Taco still in business
- There are nuclear and poisonous tank shells
- What were some of the Apollos forces
- What happens if I delete the iCloud backup?
- How do I appreciate the image editor
- The quality of the followers Shakespeare papers is really bad
- Why Do Dogs Eat EOS Lip Balm
- What qualifies you
- Is NCERT a good advanced book
- Were Trump's emails received illegally?
- Can you smoke trazodone
- What is your favorite literature biography
- What is the corpuscular theory of light
- Do you have beautiful hair 1
- What is the Naive Bayesian Classification Algorithm
- What is a tracking device
- RVCE Banglore is good for aerospace engineering
- Where did the Pandavas hide during the agyatvas?
- Should Waze be illegal
- How do strong bases burn you?
- How do I do the following task
- Helps ginger tea with blood circulation