Why is my waifu not real
Waifu and Husbando - You Know What It Is? How did that happen?
Hello, you might be wondering what the hell one is Waifu? I am sorry to tell you that if you search for this term you are entering a dangerous and unhealed zone. In this article we will understand the meaning of the words Waifu and Husbando.
Waifu is a very popular term among otakus which literally means wife while husband means husband. These words are used to denote a character that you have planned to be married to for the rest of your life.
The Meaning of Waifu and Husbando?
Waifu or Husbando is a complex that the person has kawaii favorite for their character, be it anime, manga, visual novel and others. As already mentioned, its origin comes from English wife which means woman.
The term waifu is used by men while women use the term Husbando which means husband in English. It seems like a normal loving and loving word, but some otaku make this expression sick.
This term has become so popular that nowadays it is used not only for anime and manga characters, but is very similar to crush in Western drawings, actresses and singers, in addition to the word waifu, there are many variants that are used to denote refer to fictional or real characters or people.
I remember a term that was also used in the 4chan, this is theMay Bossuwhich literally means "my boss". Another very popular term used by women in Japan is senpai. A very common term that has also become popular with Western otakus.
If you don't want to read the full article, my friend made a simple video explaining a little about the term waifu (but I prefer you read it, lol):
Where does the term waifu and husband come from?
The first mention of the termWaifu”Appeared in episode 15 of the anime called Azumanga Daioh. In this episode there is a dialogue between a teacher, Mr. Kimura, and his students. This teacher is considered a pedophile and in the scene in question suggests a "flashy" outfit for the girls to wear in the high school sports competition.
While the students were afraid of his sudden appearance and his suggestion of clothes, a photo fell out of his pocket. Generating the following dialog:
- Takino Tomo:- What is it? A picture of a woman?
- Kasuga Ayumu:- Impressive! She is beautiful;
- Takino Tomo: - Who is she?
- Mr. Kimura:- My wife;
- All: - It can not be!
I wonder how this simple scene made the term so popular May waifu. The anime dates back to 2002, but the term didn't gain popularity until years later due to the forums. The original English word my wife (my wife)
If you're still not entirely sure what a is waifuWe can sum it up as the anime character that you like, that you think is adorable, and that you would marry if you were a real girl. They are anime characters that are easy to fall in love with. Characters you would love to defend and love with all your heart, soul and mind.
Already Husbando it is nothing more than the male English version of woman, there is no original origin or mystery behind this word. Husbado is written huzubando [ハ ズ バ ン ド]. It's worth highlighting the word Goshujin [ご 主人] that the maids usually use usually also means husband.
When does the affection complex become unhealthy?
I don't see a problem in liking anime characters, unfortunately some go too far in this business. In Japan and in stores specializing in otaku products in the West, we can find the famous “Dakimakura”, or pillow with the figure of anime characters, of various sizes. Some of these pillows are up to +18.
I even understand the people who buy these pillows and sleep close together with their favorite anime characters. But there are a few otakus who cross the line and take their waifus from pillows to public restaurants and even buy groceries for them. for a pillow? Also?
I can't say these people have mental health issues, but some don't even relate to real people, which leads to waifus and dakimakura being criticized by the rest of the media. I believe these things happen to more people who suffer from social problems and escape the real world hikikomori.
I'm going to open this space here and recommend you a drawing class so that you can draw your own waifu and make your wishes and dreams come true. Click here to find out more ...
The most popular waifus
That's it people, no more difficult terms and meanings. Here is a list of the most popular waifus on the International Saimoe League website:
- Miss waifu 2012: Tachibana Kanade
- Miss Waifu 2013: Goko Ruri [Kuroneko] (I personally love Kuroneko)
- Anime: Don't Pray Imouto Ga Konna Ni Kawaii Wake Ga Nai
- Miss Waifu 2014: Itsuka Kotori
- Miss waifu 2015: Chitanda Eru
- Miss waifu 2016:Shana
List of popular waifu
- Mio Akiyama from the anime K-On!
- Nao Tomori - Charlotte;
- Konata Izumi - lucky star;
- Hinata Hyuuga - Naruto Shippuuden;
- Ranka Lee - Macross Frontier;
- Asuna - sword art online;
- Kaname Chidori - Full metal panic!
- Asuka Langley Souryuu - Neon Genesis Evangelion;
- Yuki Nagato - Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu;
- Kallen Stadtfeld / Kouzuki - Code Geass;
- Yoko Littner - Coo Lagann;
- Winry Rockbell - full metal alchemist;
- Makise Kurisu - Stein's Gate;
- Knowledge - fate zero;
My favorite waifus are: Rias Gremory (HighSchool DxD), Sora (Yosuga no Sora) and others. (Article by Lucas de Paula);
Kevin's favorite waifus are:Kuroneko (Oreimo), Kuroyukigime (Accel World), Chizuru Hishiro (ReLife), Nia (Gurren Lagann), Makise Kurisu (Steins; Gate) and other famous people.
My waifus animal list
I would also like to enjoy and share my animal list from Waiifuus:
The most popular husband
Boys fall in love with female characters more often, but also vice versa. There are many girls who fall in love with certain protagonists, they will become your dear husband (husband). What do you think of a list
- Tamaki Suoh - Ouran High School Host Club
- Zenitsu Agatsuma - Demon Hunter
- Benedict Blues - Purple Evergarden
- Kageyama Tobio - Haikyuu
- Sugawara Koushi - Haikyuu
- Tomioka Giyuu - Demon Hunter
- Bakugou Katsuki - My hero academia
- Levi Ackerman - Attack on Titan
- Todoroki Shoto - My hero academy
This list is based on the majority opinion researched by various websites such as MAL, Anime-Planet and Aminoapps. Do you agree to the names given here? If you want to add a husband feel free.
It was originally that Lucas de Paula Who wrote this article, but I am the creator of the website, Kevin HenriqueI decided to meddle in to add some interesting information. I hope you liked it!
And now, after reading this article, you can safely say what a waifu and husband is. But do you even have a favorite waifu (or husband)? Share with us, just leave your comment. Thank you for reading this article and sharing it on social networks or with your friends. I encourage you to read other related articles below:
See our related articles
- How are film cameras made
- What are some exhaustible sources of energy
- A hurricane can form tsunamis
- Ottawa is the best city in Canada
- What should I write after hmm
- Is Arya herself the many facing God
- Who is Jessica Yaniv
- Why is blood tested during an autopsy
- How can false memories be implanted
- Why did Luis Figo leave Barcelona
- Why did the USA leave UNESCO
- How small is a cell
- Why do we use computers in biology
- What made Nipsey Hussle a unique rapper
- Which photographers are known for composition
- What is 5 5 5 5 8
- Can you get sick from old potatoes
- What does person like Jason Bourne do
- How Resellers Market Research Report Make Profit
- How can I simply crack NEET 2018
- What does a person value most?
- An outside color can be used inside
- What are the best electronics DIY websites
- Online coaching is preferable to self-study