What starts eBIZ
Server (root, managed and reseller)
Before a newly registered domain can be reached worldwide, it must be added to the zone's name server. Changes to name server entries must also be made available by updating the zone name servers before they can take effect.
It therefore plays an important role when or how often a day the zone name servers are updated by the respective registration authority. Below is an overview of the most important TLDs and zone updates:
.DE - DENIC updates the zone data between
01:00 - 02:00, 04:00 - 05:00, 07:00 - 08:00,
10:00 am - 11:00 am, 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm, 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm,
7:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. and 10:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.
.ORG - PIR carries out constant updates in almost real time
.COM and .NET - VeriSign updates the data every 5 minutes
.INFO - Afilias updates every 5 minutes
.BIZ - Neulevel updates the data every 15 minutes
.AT - Nic.at carries out a zone update four times a day:
at 10:00 a.m., 1:30 p.m., 5:30 p.m. and 10:00 p.m.
.CH and .LI - The zone file is generated by SWITCH four times per
Day updated: at 2 a.m., 8 a.m., 2 p.m. and 8 p.m.
The fact that name server changes often remain ineffective for up to 24 hours is due to the fact that not every domain request is resolved via the zone name server, but is served beforehand from cached databases of subordinate name servers. The cache of these name servers is often only deleted every 24 hours, so that the current data is not always retrieved and resolved.
The following picture emerges in practice: A newly registered domain can be reached within the zone update times. In practice, changes to an existing name server entry will only take effect after a delay of 12 to 24 hours.
Only if the requested name server either has not yet cached the resolution of the domain or has already discarded it due to its individual cache times, an update of the name server entry would take effect immediately in individual cases, even with an already registered domain.
- Can you hear this music
- Is the Kentucky Derby an international event?
- How many n-bit binary strings are there
- How useful are fibers
- How did Maximilian become Emperor of Mexico
- What's your favorite whiskey on the lower shelf
- How are microorganisms used to generate energy
- Are genes really discrete physical units?
- Is the mechanical engineering at VIT Bhopal good
- What is the softest lawn
- What does com mean in computer language
- Muslims believe in angels
- Why is there a hype
- What is USPS doing with my package
- Why do the poor prefer male children
- How does jazz music affect people's lives?
- Are salvia and spice the same thing?
- How does Manuka honey help with acne
- Which is better BAMS or BHMS
- What should I visit in Manchester UK
- How does Wikipedia keep the content neutral?
- What were your parents right about
- What is the corpuscular theory of light
- How powerful is Tracy Strauss in Heroes