Which country has Hagatna as its capital
Presidential Democracy (self-governed non-incorporated territory of the United States)
geographyGuam is an island state in the Mariana Archipelago. The dwarf state has a total area of only 540 km² and a total coastline of 149 km. This land mass is roughly 1.7 times the size of Bremen. This makes Guam the eleventh largest country in Oceania and 198th worldwide.
The archipelago consists of around 10 islands. Guam does not have any directly bordering countries. The distance between Berlin and the capital Hagåtña is approximately 11,340 km.
The country-wide in Guam is Chamorro Standard Time (CHST). Unlike in Germany, however, there is no summer time here. So there is a time difference of 9 hours in winter. In summer, however, the time difference is 8 hours.
1 dollar is divided into 100 cents.
Status: May 22, 2021
1 euro = 1.22 dollars
1 dollar = 0.82 euros
The climate in GuamIn Guam, as in all equatorial countries, there is a tropical climate. There is no difference between the seasons as there is in Central Europe. The length of the day hardly fluctuates and the temperature differences between summer and winter are also smaller. The average maximum daily temperatures are between 30 and 32 degrees, depending on the season. In the colder months, the temperature drops, depending on the region, at night to up to 24 ° C in the monthly mean.
Average day and night temperatures
|Gross domestic product:||€ 5,012.70 million|
|Exported goods:||€ 984.1 million|
|Imported goods:||€ 2,595.0 million|
|›Unemployment rate:||7.5 %|
|›Energy balance:||1.6 billion kWh|
Guam is sometimes referred to as a tax haven.
|96% urban areas:||516 km²|
|33% agriculture:||180 km²|
|46% forests:||250 km²|
|Road network:||1,045 km|
The main cities
|city||Part of the country||Residents|
|Hagåtña / capital||Hagatna||1.050|
|Santa Rita Village||Santa Rita||7.500|
|Mongmong-Toto-Maite Village||Mongmong Toto Maite||6.830|
|Chalan Pago-Ordot Village||Chalan Pago-Ordot||6.820|
|Agana Heights Village||Agana Heights||3.940|
(Based on the World Bank's "Worldwide Governance Indicators" project)
|Rule of law:|
|Freedom of speech:|
- Why is Rand Paul so admired
- What are different versions of Mahabharat
- Is the current clouding service sufficient
- How can I repair a mobile display
- How can InfiniBand be tested
- Is the language inherited or learned
- Do you live near large natural predators?
- Acronyms Wofuer stands for fbf
- How are tennis balls made
- Are Tunisians and Lebanese really related
- Are fibromyalgia and Lyme disease linked?
- How were guns in Victorian times
- What are the basics of coding
- Which Quora users do you miss most
- Who Owns the Pokemon Franchise
- How fast do trains travel in Switzerland?
- How do I get wider shoulders
- Is Harvard more prestigious than Oxford
- What do the colors of the quarks mean
- What planets can we see in Singapore
- Can a Tuemmler kill you
- Should nonsensical questions be deleted from Quora
- Samsung also abandons Chromebooks
- Is Xanax R039 different from Xanax