Who has more potential Todoroki or Bakugo
My Hero Academia Season 5 is here! Does class 1A beat 1B? Who is stronger?
Classes 1-A and 1-B have been friendly rivals since season two. We have often seen Monoma, dubbed the "dark side of the UA", compare the two classes in the most light-hearted and funniest way possible!
The strength of Class B surprised me in Season 5 that I just had to get my hands on the manga! The joint training arc finally lets us see all of the unique quirks of Class B in action. The most surprising thing was how the Class B nearly defeated Todoroki and Iida's team!
Since the protagonist Midoriya is in Class A, it seems natural that Class A is stronger as we spend more time with them. But it looks like these two classes, just like Kirishima and Tetsutetsu, might be stuck at a dead end during the sports festival.
In My Hero Academia, Grade A is stronger than Grade B. They have far more experience with a life and death situation than Heroes than Grade B. However, Grade B has more experience with their own quirks and a balanced distribution of students.
1st class A versus class B.
Both Class A and Class B have two students who have each received referrals - Todoroki and Yaoyorozu, and Shiozaki and Honenuki.
Class A has some offensively weak students like Mineta, Aoyama, Koda, Ojiro, Hagakure and probably also Jiro, Shoji, Sato, Uraraka and Asui. However, we have seen each of them creatively deal with their quirks in difficult situations, as Mineta did around midnight and during the final exam.
The strongest in Class B include Shiozaki, Tetsutetsu, Shishida, Kendo, Honenuki and Monoma. The rest of the Class B quirks aren't that impressive in terms of raw power, but they complement each other very well. All grade B students are pretty strong. Nobody is noticeably weak or overwhelmed. If you exclude Todoroki, Bakugo and Midoriya, class B is overall slightly stronger than class A.
The constant Class A confrontations with villains were, in a sense, a double-edged sword. Academically, grade B appears to do better than grade A.
In Chapter 195, All Might states that While Grade A has more experience with bad guys, Grade B has steadily grown, worked hard, and kept up with classes and training.
Class B did better in both the final exam and the preliminary license exam. Likewise, Only Midoriya, Iida, Todoroki, Bakugo, Kirishima and probably Asui and Uraraka have the right experience in fighting bad guys. The villains the entire class faced during the USJ attack were relatively weak.
IUA Sports Festival Arc
- In the first lap, the class A obstacle course largely took the lead. In Chapter 25, All Might and Aizawa noted that the USJ incident had helped Class A not hesitate and increase their response time.
- Of the 42 who made it after the first round, most of the Class A were in the top 21Most of the class B were among the bottom 21. Only Shiozaki, Honenuki, Tetsutetsu and Awase took some of the top spots.
- In chapter 27, Monoma revealed Class B purposely held back during the obstacle course to learn more about their rivals' quirks. Monoma's team inconspicuously grabbed second place on the table.
- Class B definitely did better in the second round. With their quirks, however, they soon reached their limits and could not do justice to the stubbornness of class A.
- The Class A teams were all strategically formed, and Mineta, Asui, and Shoji probably had the most creative strategy of any student, hiding like armor in Shoji's arms.
- The quirks and decision-making skills of Class B hadn't had time to develop through the Sports Festival Arc.
- Shiozaki immediately defeated Kaminari during the tournament, but was later outwitted by Iida just as quickly. Tetsutetsu and Kirishima were equal and had to resort to a tiebreaker arm wrestling. SoIt is fair to say that Class A was stronger during the sports festival.
II. Joint training sheet
The Joint Training Arc was the first time fans saw Class A and B properly battle each other. Since Shinso was also included, it was a perfect way to compare the performance of two classes with that during the sports festival.
- Class A won the first game but was overwhelmed by the strength of Class B. Asui was the only one who thought of a tactical counterattack strategy. Class A would not have won without Shinso's brainwashing. The original Class B strategy was good, but their teamwork and communication fell apart towards the end.
- Class B's strategy and planning during the second game was phenomenal. They were better prepared and had a two-step plan. Kendo's strength and Yaoyorozu's indecision were highlighted. Though Yaoyorozu Foresight seemed to give class A a chance at first, class B won because Tokoyami underestimated Komori.
- Honenuki's flexible plans helped Class B overwhelm Class A in the third game. Class B could even outsmart and counter Todoroki, who made terrible strategic decisions. classA had no tactical plans and would have lost to Class B without Iida. Tsunotori's quick, rational thinking towards the end earned Class B a tie.
- Bakugo surprised us all in the fourth match. Class A wasted no time - they were efficient, supported each other, reinforced their strengths, and countered Class B as a smoothly functioning unit.The Class B plan was too rigid and focused solely on raiding Class A.
- Class B had a good strategy in the fifth game. Monoma's plan would have worked if Midoriya hadn't lost control in the middle of the game. The quirks of Yanagi, Shoda, and Kodai worked very coherently together. Class A only won because of their quick thinking, teamwork, and luck.
III. Paranormal Liberation War Arch
In contrast to the Joint Training Arc, the two classes worked together against Gigantomachia in Volume 29. The young heroes were forced to fight both Gigantomachia and the League of Villains.
- When midnight fell, she left Yaoyorozu with orders to develop an anesthetic to put Gigantomachia to sleep. Yaoyorozu's indecision was tested, but she met the opportunity.
- Jiro and Shoji used their quirks to determine how far away Gigantomachia was and which direction it was approaching.
- Using Mineta's sticky balls and Honenuki's softening, the students managed to catch the giant while Shiozaki held him in place with her tendrils. Kendo, Sato, and Shishida also worked together to hold him down with cables. Holding back Gigantomachia was no small feat, and both classes have grown significantly in strength since the Joint Training Arc.
- Both classes worked together to attack the bad guys on Gigantomachia's back, but were shot away by Dabi and Mr. Compress. Ashido and Kirishima's teamwork helped pacify Gigantomachia. The strength of the disciples facing Gigantomachia seemed to be on par.
2. What class will produce the next big three?
While Grade B has strong students like Kendo, Shiozaki, and Honenuki who would make great heroes, Class A has powerhouses like Bakugo, Todoroki, and Iida that still have the potential to grow.
While Iida performed perfectly well during the preliminary license test, both Todoroki and Bakugo failed. Since being a hero is more than strength, Class A could definitely deliver the next Big Three if Bakugo sets his stance.
Grade A and Grade B are still forty of the strongest students among the hundreds who applied for UA. Both classes have the same instruction, the same training and the same opportunities for growth. The extra class A experience doesn't matter much and only gave them a head start at the beginning. Since then, Class B has slowly but surely caught up.
4. About My Hero Academia
My Hero Academia is a Japanese superhero manga series written and illustrated by Kōhei Horikoshi. It has been serialized in Weekly Shōnen Jump since July 2014. The chapters were also collected from August 24 in 2019 Tankōbon volumes.
What follows is a quirky boy Izuku Midoriya and how he supported the greatest living hero. Midoriya, a boy who has admired heroes and their endeavors from birth, came into this world with no peculiarity.
One fateful day, he meets All Might, the greatest hero of all time, and discovers that he was quirky too. With his hardworking demeanor and unwavering spirit of being a hero, Midoriya manages to impress All Might. He is chosen to be the heir to the power of One for All.Originally written by Epic Dope
Sometimes we add links to online retail stores and / or online campaigns. When you click on one and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.
Don't miss a thing
You've scrolled this far, you could also sign up for anime messages in your inbox. Top weekly stories to keep you up to date.
Meet our very own Hinata Shoyo! - There is no anime or manga that he does not know. Also the right contact for all epic things at EML. He's on a journey to discover life one bottle at a time!
Ps ... Anime is not a cartoon!
Connect with me:
[Email protected]View posts →
- Who introduced exams in schools
- Who is the best EDM artist
- What is 17 4 6 1 2
- Lord Krishna and Goddess Kali are one
- How can I sell business consulting
- How does jazz music affect people's lives?
- What is aspect-based sentiment analysis
- Can Pinterest become more attractive to guys
- Make amphetamines addictive
- How does a 4D printer work
- Android or iPhone explain why
- How has the music changed over time?
- What size welding tip to use
- Why are extroverts stronger emotionally
- Stock trading is easier than forex trading
- Where can I find these ISO standards
- What is Marketo's approach to retargeting
- Why don't pools overflow when it rains?
- What is the best goal in football
- How fast is a peregrine falcon
- Has Machiavelli advice for entrepreneurs
- Where was Moana filmed
- Are there unsafe areas in Raleigh, USA
- Are you happy with Quora