For which teams did David Beckham play
Update Majority owner David Beckham presents the official name of his club in Miami. This is reminiscent of a traditional Italian club.
England's former star David Beckham has officially revealed the name of his MLS team.
As the 43-year-old majority owner announced, the Beckham franchise will play in the North American professional league under the name Club Internacional de Futbol Miami, or Inter Miami CF for short, from the 2020 season. The club name should stand for inclusiveness.
"It's a proud day for me and the whole team. It's an honor to finally be able to announce the new name," said club owner Beckham.
The logo was also presented. Two herons standing on one leg adorn the emblem of the future Major League Soccer (MLS) club. The bent legs are symbolically connected to each other. The colors black, white and pink can be found in the circular logo.
Further details on the construction of the stadium, which is to accommodate 25,000 spectators, are still open. All that is known so far is that the complex, which will also include leisure and recreational facilities, will be named Miami Freedom Park.
- What's going on with engineers these days
- What is a branch of a circuit
- What is sodium caseinate used for?
- Are there still unexplored countries on earth?
- How do you test a coaxial cable
- Can defeat Luffy Crocodile after jumping in time
- What if Pablo Escobar is alive
- Which course is better selenium or DevOps
- How popular is the monarchy in Luxembourg
- Which fighter aircraft is the loudest
- Who is the best EDM artist
- What is the sound of microorganisms
- What is WSDL
- Are there fully functional F35s
- What makes HeLa cells so aggressive
- The Paralegal Certificate Course classes are difficult
- How can I start working on YouTube
- Which shape was filled first in continuous casting
- Why is cloud storage difficult to understand
- Diplomacy is dead
- How is the weather in Benidorm
- Why do crazy people always write history?
- What do you know about digital glitches
- Why is plasma membrane Ca2