For what billionaires do you feel sorry for?
BILD asked billionaire Dirk Rossmann | How much wealth
can you show?
BILD interview with drugstore king Dirk Roßmann (70), who ranks 62nd on the super-rich list with assets of 2.6 billion euros.
BILD: A list of the super-rich is published every year. What do you make of it?
Dirk Rossmann: “It is absolutely legitimate and also necessary to publish such lists. The population has a right to know how wealth is distributed in our society. It's a reflection of reality. Wealth is often associated with power - but it also has something to do with responsibility. "
According to the ranking, you increased by 200 million euros last year. How precise are these numbers?
Rossmann: “As a family, 2.6 billion euros - that can even be a little more. In terms of trend, it's absolutely right for me. We had a good year again last year. But when it comes to accuracy, these lists are not always entirely correct. "
Rossmann: “I know quite a few from the list. I know some of them have more. And with others, I know that they have significantly less. Anton Schlecker, for example, was always grossly overrated. "
Druggist King Dirk Rossmann
Do you feel sorry for Mr. Schlecker?
Rossmann: “I wouldn't call that pity. When a large company with many thousands of people collapses, it is associated with great problems for many, especially for the employees. "
As a billionaire, do you occasionally encounter social envy?
Rossmann: "Not directly. But when you go on television as an entrepreneur, there are people who project their aggression onto these people. There are people who don't like wealthy people. "
Is there a code of conduct for rich people? How much wealth can you show?
Rossmann: “I think humility is extremely important. The more wealthy a person is, the more modest he should appear in public. "
When was the last time you had sleepless nights for financial reasons?
Rossmann: “Not at all recently. But it was different in the 1990s. I expanded too quickly. After opening up to the east, I founded subsidiaries in Poland, Hungary, and the Czech Republic and got deeply in debt. "
How much cash do you have in your pocket right now, Mr. Roßmann?
Rossman: “About 280 euros. I hardly ever pay by card. "
What does a 15-pack of Tempo wipes cost at Rossmann?
Rossmann: “I definitely don't know. Two Euro?"
Rossmann: “Then I wasn't that bad at 2 euros. I don't go shopping either because we have a housekeeper. The only thing I buy from time to time is a scoop of ice cream in the ice cream parlor. "
PS: Are you on Facebook? Become a fan of BILD.de politics!
- Why is unproductive work behavior unethical
- Can a Maine Coon be black
- What are the oxyacids of alkali metals
- Confusion and chaos overwhelm the universe
- Why are bacteria so small
- Is the world a better place
- What is the scariest city in California
- How reliable is the Chrysler Pacifica minivan
- What is your experience with EMDR?
- What's your opinion on Kid Buu
- How did Dodgeball compare to Foursquare
- Why do fidgety weirdos stop spinning
- What is the basis of social differences
- Can I consume yogurt and milk together?
- Is YouTube user friendly
- Are you good at worrying people
- Which god came to earth first?
- What programming languages are used on Snapchat
- What is the cutoff of VNIT Nagpur
- Chronic hypoglycemia causes constant migraines
- How to do reverse kegels
- Which fruits contain acids
- Can god be classified as a daemon
- Which colors absorb heat and light