Which viscosity is more water or gasoline
From Lederzentrum Leather Lexicon
The viscosity of a substance (from gr. viscous = "tough as mistberry juice"), e.g. B. a leather care milk or a cleaning agent, denotes its toughness and viscosity. The higher the viscosity, the thicker the material, and the stronger the friction and interlocking between the molecules inside it, so that the substance offers greater resistance to changes in its position or distribution. Low viscosity have z. B. gasoline and water, high viscosity sugar beet syrup and honey, although it should be noted that the viscosity value is always dependent on the temperature of the substance. When heated, the viscosity of many materials decreases (which also applies to water), they become thinner. The viscosity is measured with a viscometer.
There are various names for leather care products that indicate the viscosity of the product. As a rule, one can assume that a leather care milk is thinner, i.e. less viscous, than a leather care cream, which in turn is thinner than a leather fat or leather balsam. Low viscosity is particularly desirable when the care product is to penetrate deep into the leather fibers.
Viscosity of different liquids depending on the temperature. As the temperature rises (x-axis), the substances become thinner, i.e. less viscous (y-axis). Author: Prolineserver. License: Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 2.5 Generic: You are free to share and make derivative works of the file under the conditions that you appropriately attribute it, and that you distribute it only under a license identical to this one.
Page categories: All Articles | Leather care | Other things to do with leather
- Where can I get acupuncture in Pittsburgh
- Why dogs sleep easily
- Is contained in oxycodone codeine
- What is the biggest fish ever caught?
- Why do cars cost more in Nepal
- How do I find a wayback machine
- When would the IIT Dhanbad 2019 begin?
- Does MBTI matter or does it mean something
- Invest in Bitcoin legally in India
- Kills baby powder bed bugs
- What is the professional dress for women
- How good is MIT Pune
- How do you zoom into ZBrush
- What is the difference between senses and sensations
- What is a special boat service
- Inadvertently causes Trump to become more bipartisan in Congress
- Koeche can apply for an H 1B visa
- Why are 4-year-olds so fickle
- Is the Bharathiar University allowed in the UAE
- Is NAS better than Eminem
- What are barometric headaches
- Can antipsychotics cause brain injury
- How can digital marketing improve your ROI
- How important are cover letters
- Acne is a profitable blogging niche
- Can you trust your subconscious
- What is a table chart
- What can be solved with Java
- Is Djokovic a better returnee than Agassi
- What is the application of an autoclave
- Acronyms Wofuer stands for fbf
- What are the best projects for the exhibition
- What does it mean to be angry
- Pays Trump his own green fee