What are the advantages of Mediclaim insurance
Travel insurance for all nationalities
easy online degree worldwide
For more than 25 years, international students, au pairs, interns, work & travel participants, tourists, language students, visiting scholars and participants in high school programs have relied on CareMed when it comes to travel health insurance abroad. CareMed offers comprehensive travel health insurance with optional accident and liability insurance that is specially tailored to the needs of young travelers at an affordable price.
CareMed insurance meets the requirements for your visa application worldwide (e.g. Work & Travel in Australia and New Zealand, J1 visa, Schengen visa). Are you traveling and need help urgently? Our 24-hour emergency call center will be happy to help you in many languages. And with your personal login you have access to all important information and thus receive support around your insurance cover at all times.
CareMed has the right travel insurance for you - regardless of nationality and travel destination!
Travel insuranceIn addition to travel health insurance, CareMed also offers travel accident insurance, travel assistance and travel liability insurance.
from € 0.95 / US $ 1.19 per day
Au Pair insuranceThis insurance is specially tailored to the needs of au pairs. Here the au pair or host family can take out the appropriate insurance for all destination countries online. You can choose between two tailor-made insurances: Au Pair Basic and Au pair Profi.
from € 36.00 per month
Emergency travel insuranceIf you already have statutory or private health insurance for your stay abroad, this insurance provides you with the best possible additional protection (e.g. medical repatriation to your home country). More information is available here.
from € 3.50 per month
Travel cancellation insuranceIn the event that you have to cancel your trip at short notice, our travel cancellation insurance offers additional protection. Cancellation costs are covered, for example, for unexpectedly serious illness / accident or the death of a close relative.
from 12.00 € one-time
Work and travel insurance
Work & Travel and Volunteer participants, interns and backpackers can find suitable international insurance for their foreign adventure on the following website: go to Work and Travel Insurance!
Are you already traveling abroad? In exceptional cases, it is also possible to take out insurance from abroad under certain conditions. We have summarized the details here.
*** NEW WEBSITE ***
Student insurance for a study or internship abroad
Incomings & outgoings as well as interns, visiting scholars and their families, language students and Erasmus students can request a non-binding offer on our new website and take out international health insurance online for their stay abroad.
- Why does heat make molecules vibrate faster?
- Are AirPods inconvenient
- What makes someone an atheist
- What is an emergency root canal treatment
- Why am I crying and shaking uncontrollably?
- How is IIT Guwahati EEE Placements
- Why are Chromebooks slow
- What's your favorite song of 2018
- What are some of the customs of China
- How are recognition proteins chemically structured
- How do I generate Bitcoin from scratch
- Attend teacher high school meetings
- A cold flame is possible
- Does any of you feel like that?
- What are some good side exercises
- How do I document a website
- How is GGITS Jabalpur for engineering
- Which startups are hot in Montreal Canada
- Where can I donate my used couch?
- What do you know about the snake
- How many questions come from NCERT biology
- Who leaked pictures from iPhone 11
- Is Workex a trustworthy candidate
- How do you see this logo
- What's green and in your wallet
- Chalk dust can cause cancer
- What are soccer casuals
- What are some tips for describing the architecture
- What are some great NYC paintings
- Which are the most interesting horses
- When did Instagram likes disappear?
- How do I stay happy during the exams
- What is the cheapest Alienware laptop
- What is the history of American federalism