Ground venison is good for pasta sauce
back to the index
For wild boar
(Edited) original text
I. Aper ita conditur: sfungiatur, et sic aspergitur ei sale, cuminum tritum, et sic manet. Alia the school in furnum. Cum coctus fuerit, perfunditur piper tritum, condimentum aprunum mel, liquamen, caroenum et passum.
II. Aliter in apro: aqua marina cum ramulis lauri aprum elixas quosque madescat. Corium ei great. Cum sale, sinapi, aceto inferes.
III. Aliter in apro: teres piper, ligusticum, origanum, bacas myrtae extenteras, coriandrum, cepas, suffundes mel, vinum, liquamen, oleum modice, calefacies, amulo obligas. Aprum in furno coctum perfundes. Hoc et in omne genus carnis ferinae facies.
IV. In aprum assum iura ferventia facies sic: piper, cuminum frictum, apii semen, mentam, thymum, satureiam, cneci flos, nucleos tostos vel amygdala tosta, mel, vinum, liquamen acetabulum, oleum modice.
V. Aliter in aprum assum iura ferventia: piper, ligusticum, apii semen, mentam, thymum, nucleos tostos, vinum, acetum, liquamen et oleum modice. Cum ius simplex bullierit, tunc triturae globum mittes et agita cepam et rutae fasciculos. Si volueris, pinguius facere, obliga, si vis, albo ovorum liquido, moves paulatim, aspergis piper tritum et inferes.
VI. Ius in aprum elixum: piper, ligusticum, cuminum, silfi, origanum, nucleos, caryotam, mel, sinape, acetum, liquamen et oleum.
VII. Ius frigidum in aprum elixum: piper, careum, ligusticum, coriandri semen frictum, anethi semen, apii semen, thymum, origanum, cepullam, mel, acetum, sinape, liquamen, oleum.
VIII. Aliter ius frigidum in aprum elixum: piper, ligusticum, cuminum, anethi semen et thymum, origanum, silfi modicum, erucae semen plusculum; suffundes merum, condimenta viridia modica, cepam, Ponticas vel amygdala fricta, dactylum, mel, acetum, merum modicum, coloras defrito, liquamen, oleum.
IX. Aliter in apro: teres piper, ligusticum, origanum, apii semen, laseris radicem, cuminum, feniculi semen, rutam, liquamen, vinum, passum. Facies ut ferveat. Cum fervuerit, amulo obligas. Aprum intro foras et inferes.
X. Perna apruna ita impletur Terentina: per articulum pernae palum mittes ita, ut cutem a carne separes, ut possit condimentum accipere per cornulum, ut universa impleatur. Teres piper, bacam lauri, rutam. Si volueris, laser adicies, liquamen optimum, caroenum et olei viridis guttas. Cum impleta fuerit, constringitur illa pars, qua impleta est, ex lino et mittiur in zemam. Elixature in aquam marinam cum lauri turionibus et anetho.
1. Wild boar is seasoned as follows: it is dabbed off and then salt and ground caraway seeds are sprinkled over it and it stays that way. The next day it is put in the oven. When it is done, ground pepper, wild boar spice, honey, liquamen, caroenum and passum is poured over it.
2. Wild boar different: Cook the wild boar in sea water with laurel branches until it becomes soft. Peel off his fur. Serve with salt, mustard, and vinegar.
3. Wild boar different: mash pepper, lovage, oregano, pitted myrtle berries, coriander and onions, add honey, wine, liquamen and a little oil, make it hot and thicken with cornstarch. Pour it over the baked wild boar. Do the same for any type of game.
4. Make hot sauces for grilled wild boar as follows: pepper, ground caraway seeds, celery seeds, mint, thyme, saturei, safflower blossom, roasted pine nuts or roasted almonds, honey and wine, a small cup of liquamen and a little oil.
5. Other hot sauces for grilled wild boar: pepper, lovage, celery seeds, mint, thyme, roasted pine nuts, wine, vinegar, liquamen and a little oil. When the simple sauce is boiled, add a bale of grated seasoning and stir in onion and bunches of lozenge. If you want to make a thick sauce, bind with liquid egg white if you want, stir a little, sprinkle with ground pepper.
6. Sauce for boiled wild boar: pepper, lovage, caraway, silphium, oregano, pine nuts, dates, honey, mustard, vinegar, liquamen and oil.
7. Cold sauce for boiled wild boar: pepper, cumin, lovage, ground coriander seeds, dill seeds, thyme, oregano, a small onion, honey, vinegar, mustard, liquamen and oil.
8. Other cold sauce for boiled wild boar: pepper, lovage, caraway, dill seeds and thyme, oregano, a little silphium and not too few wild rocket seeds; Pour unmixed wine, a little green herbs, onions, Turkish hazelnuts or ground almonds, dates, honey, vinegar and add a little unmixed wine, color with Defritum, liquamen and oil.
9. Wild boar different: Pound pepper, lovage, oregano, celery seeds, laser root, caraway, fennel seeds, lozenge, liquamen, wine and Passum. Let it boil. When it is boiled, bind with cornstarch. Wet the boar inside and out and serve.
10. Terentino boar hip ham is filled as follows: drive a stake through the hip joint to separate the skin from the meat so that it can take in spice through a small funnel so that it is completely filled. Pound pepper, laurel and diamond. If you want, add laser, the best liquamen, caroenum and drops of green oil. When it is filled, the place where it was filled is tied with thread and placed in a cauldron. It is cooked in sea water with laurel sprouts and dill.
Acetabulum (Vinegar cups of 0.07 liters)
Recipe 10: Terentine means "in the manner of Terence"; probably the agrarian writer Tarantinos mentioned in Greek books.
Tips for cooking at home (for recipe no.1)
ingredients: 1 kg roast wild boar, 3 dl red wine, 1 tablespoon Marsala, 2 teaspoons salt, 1 teaspoon honey, ½ teaspoon each of roasted cumin & pepper, ¼ teaspoon cumin
time: 15 minutes & 1 day for preparation & 3 hours for cooking
preparation: Rub roast wild boar with salt & roasted caraway seeds and put in the fridge for a day. Place in a soaked Roman pot and pour in the wine. Cook the roast in a closed Roman pot at 220 ° C for a good 2 ½ hours. Pour the gravy over them several times. Then pour the sauce into a small saucepan and bring to the boil with pepper, cumin, honey & Marsala. Finally let the roast brown in the oven for a good 10 minutes. Before portioning, cover with aluminum foil for a good 10 minutes and leave to rest. Serve with the sauce.
Tips for cooking at home (for recipe no.2)
ingredients: 0.8 kg wild boar, 1 bay leaf, 2 tablespoons of oil, 1 tablespoon each of vinegar & flour, 1 teaspoon of salt, ½ liter of water, tarragon mustard
time: 5 minutes to prepare & 75 minutes to cook
preparation: Cut the meat into bite-sized cubes. Fry in oil, dust with flour and deglaze with water, salt and add bay leaf and vinegar. After stirring, cook for a good 75 minutes. Serve with mustard or the sauce from recipe 6.
Tips for cooking at home (for recipe no.4)
ingredients: 4 wild boar chops (or escalope), 2 tablespoons each of almonds & olive oil, 1 tablespoon of mint, ½ tablespoon each of butter, honey & thyme, 1 teaspoon each of savory & balsamic vinegar, ¼ teaspoon each of caraway seeds, celery seeds & pepper, salt & saffron
time: 10 minutes to prepare & 20 minutes to cook
preparation: Season the chops with salt and pepper and fry in the oil. Keep warm and pour the juices into a small saucepan. For the sauce, briefly toast the caraway and grind it with the other spices. Chop the herbs very finely. Add all ingredients to the gravy and simmer for 10 minutes. If necessary, add a little water. Season with salt and pepper and pour over the meat. Roast the almonds in butter and pour over them as well.
Tips for cooking at home (for recipe no.6)
ingredients: 6 dates, 1 onion, 4 tablespoons wild boar stock, 2 tablespoons olive oil, 1 tablespoon each of vinegar, oregano & pine nuts, ½ tablespoon lovage, 1 teaspoon tarragon mustard, ½ teaspoon each of honey & salt, ¼ teaspoon each of caraway seeds & pepper
time: 10 minutes each for preparation & for cooking
preparation: Sweat the chopped onion in oil until translucent. Deglaze with wild boar stock. Stone the dates and cut into strips. Add chopped herbs & all other ingredients to simmer for a good 10 minutes.
Various amphorae from the imperial era. The bulbous amphora in the foreground was used specifically for olive oil.
- How do I rate content marketing systems
- Synesthesia How does synesthesia affect your relationships?
- What is an EDM process for handling electrical discharges
- Can you live without corn dog sausages
- What makes a small town
- What is the chemical structure of triethylamine
- How is a diode an active device?
- How does the Udaan app work
- How are fractals and chaos theory related?
- What is the principle of operation of converters
- How's Del Taco still in business
- Scientific predictions are always correct
- Why is blood tested during an autopsy
- How email got popular
- What does Craig Good think of multivitamins
- Why do people like music
- UX designers should learn Atlassian JIRA
- Is NIMS University a good college
- What are some interesting facts about Villupuram
- What is the banking system
- What is the difference between agriculture and horticulture
- Is it possible to change the blood color?
- When will Apple repair Maps
- How to write in French in 1944