Pray the rosary in scripture
The rosary is usually prayed with the help of a consecrated prayer cord with a cross (in memory of Christ's death on the cross it is best made of wood) and a large number of balls (beads), most of which are arranged in a circle. The prayer cord, like prayer, is called the rosary.
In the closed part of the circle there are five groups with 10 closely spaced "small" pearls, between which, each recognizable by a large distance, there is a "large" pearl (here colored red). Each of these small pearls means "Greetings, Maria", the large pearls mean "Our Father". (The large and small pearls are the same size in many rosaries, but can always be identified by the distance to the next pearl)
The cross is on the free part of the prayer cord - this is where you begin to pray the rosary. It denotes the creed. ("I believe in God ...").
During prayer, the pearls are usually slid between the thumb and forefinger of the right or left hand, always the pearl that marks the part of the rosary that is being prayed. So you always know where you are.
(It is not so recommendable, but it is also possible to pray the rosary without a prayer cord, possibly with the help of the 10 fingers.)
- Death Valley was an ocean
- How do I cure white hair
- Can Advil 5 mg kill me
- What's the pay in forensics
- What are the arguments for diving in garbage containers?
- Pays Trump his own green fee
- What does it mean to poach someone
- What was music like in the 1940s
- What is horsetail used for?
- Why is Otakon leaving Baltimore after 2016
- Quora tags can be counted
- What distinguishes thoughts from thought experiments
- How do you think about your condition
- What is the full form of rum
- How do bank dogs work
- Which is better MAIT or MUJ
- Invisibility was invented
- Who shot Greedo or Han Solo first
- American culture is more deceitful than others
- Pakistan begins to reduce its corruption
- What is preliminary ruling in income tax
- What kind of person is apathetic
- Christians believe in prophets before Jesus
- How many Europa League has Chelsea won