Why are sellers paid so much
Resolve issues with buyers about unpaid items
With the option "Settings for unpaid articles" you can automate the handling of unpaid articles.
If you only sell occasionally or haven't set up your unpaid item preferences, you can send the buyer an invoice to remind them to pay. That's how it's done:
- In My eBay, under Sold items - opens in a new window or tab, select the item.
- Select “More Actions”.
- Select "Send Invoice".
If the buyer has not yet paid the invoice and more than 4 calendar days have passed since the listing ended, cancel the purchase by clicking below Cancel purchase click and select the option in the drop-down menu Buyer did not pay choose.
After you cancel your purchase, you will receive a credit for the fees incurred and your item will automatically be relisted, unless you choose not to relist the item. We also remove all reviews that the buyer has submitted.
If the item was listed in auction format, you can send the next bidder an offer to losing bidders after canceling the purchase.
It is important that you always cancel purchases of unpaid items within 30 days of the date on which the buyer committed to purchase so that the item can be relisted if you wish and so that you can get a credit for any incurred Receive fees.
You do not have to contact the buyer if he has not paid - we will remind the buyer to pay in a payment reminder. If the seller has not paid after 4 calendar days, you can cancel the purchase.
Use settings for items that have not yet been paid for
If you enable settings for unpaid items, you can adjust them so that unpaid purchases are automatically canceled after 4 calendar days. You can also adjust your settings so that unpaid items are immediately relisted. Additionally, all ratings from the buyer who did not pay for the item will be removed. With the settings for unpaid items you not only save time, but also ensure that you receive a credit for the fees incurred if a buyer does not pay.
Activate settings for items that have not yet been paid for - opens in a new window or tab
If you enable settings for unpaid items in your seller account, you can exclude certain buyers from automatic cancellations.
You can only use settings for items that have not yet been paid for if you use the eBay checkout process, i.e. if the buyer pays via the standard checkout process and not by cash on delivery or check.
If you want to accept cash on pickup, checks or bank transfers for your offers and want to use settings for items that have not yet been paid for, you must remove these payment options.
The settings for items that have not yet been paid for are available for most eBay offers, including items that are set in eBay Motors in the "Spare Parts & Accessories" category. However, they cannot be used for vehicle offers on eBay Motors. If you have sold a vehicle and have not received payment for it, you can manually cancel the purchase in the Seller Cockpit Pro - opens in a new window or tab or in My eBay under "Sold" - opens in a new window or tab.
- Will we ever colonize another dimension?
- What is systemic investment planning
- What is the billing label for freelancers
- What makes HeLa cells so aggressive
- What are the effects of single parents
- What is Facebook's database schema
- How are fight scenes planned in films
- How does the website builder work
- How are fight scenes planned in films
- How do I calculate the equity ratio
- Do the Philippines have cars
- How do foreign courts work in Assam
- What is a spontaneous battle cry
- System of law firms
- Why do we use charcoal for cleaning
- Can airlines publish passenger information
- How was Winnipeg founded
- What should I call my pet croet
- What are the characteristics of a radiologist
- How would you explain the Schroedinger equation
- Our entire universe is an event horizon
- What is a storyboard
- What does dis in differ
- What is fragile ammunition good for?
- Who plays the main role in the film Metropia
- Are there still effects of Hiroshima
- Can you tell your JEE preparation trip
- How do I find beauty products
- How do you fix old televisions
- Why is my GE washer not spinning
- Is the universe gravitationally integrated
- How can I import goods from Taiwan
- Should I build my own mountain bike?
- Alcohol is addictive