What is the future of stock trading
Thought Transfer Stock Trading?
New technologies are also conquering the trading areas of banks. But what will they look like in 50 years? A future study sees trades via thought transfer and many other things that seem futuristic today.
Future trends in the trading areas of banks.
What will banks' trading floors, stocks, bonds, currencies and commodities look like 50 years from now? Will humans be displaced from the retail sector by the emergence of algorithms and artificial intelligence?
A group of writers and analysts at retail company IG envisioned a world where technology and people will work hand in hand in 2069. Some of the proposals seem far-fetched today, but the company points out that vision for the future builds on existing research in areas such as neuroscience.
Thought transfer trading
The average reaction time for a person is 0.1 to 0.2 seconds. Thanks to thought-driven trading technology, traders in 2069 could use their thoughts to open and close positions within this period, sense market movements and communicate with one another directly from brain to brain via thought transmission.
Alternatively, human brokers could be replaced with AI assistants who can talk to traders, suggest strategies, and quickly open and close positions.
Hardware for controlling emotions
The study also predicts the use of hardware that inhibits the influence of negative emotions. Logic and self-control would be strengthened, and emotions associated with bad decisions would be inhibited.
Trading platforms may be able to detect when fear or greed is affecting a trader and take action to close positions or freeze accounts to prevent unnecessary risk from arising.
Experts predict that usable quantum computers are only 20 years away, which opens up the possibility for retailers to analyze big data faster and better in order to find hidden connections.
3D trading room in your pocket
In addition, 3D interfaces would enable retailers to open their own personalized holographic trading room via their mobile phone, control the virtual screens and manage positions with haptic feedback.
Video: The Future of Trading
The following video summarizes these and other visions for trading in the future from the perspective of a time traveler:
- Why are bacteria so small
- Can I carry toys on the plane?
- Dumbbell How are these workouts supposed to be performed?
- What's the messiest meat to eat
- If 2x 17 17 what is x
- What is Alec Baldwin doing these days
- Why is species identification important
- What is your experience with EMDR?
- What is social media benchmarking
- Who produced the film Papillon
- All life forms have DNA
- Flying in the Air Force is tough
- Does Narsee Monjee offer BMM
- How do I become your best friend
- What is Leon Trotsky best known for?
- Do you believe that it was all one
- What do you think about flyboard
- Is it a good job to be a musician?
- How can we say culture in Portuguese
- Has Maya Angelou plagiarized the cage bird
- Which big cat has the strongest bite?
- How is your SaaS company unique
- Love comes because of a connection
- Call a blogger a writer
- What do you call this woman's hairstyle
- What are the saddest historical wars
- What animals are afraid of rhinos?
- How safe is Kolkata for tourists
- What is the need for SLR
- How was the medieval European naval battle
- How long can you use nootropics 1
- Have a Gold Star spouse
- Why are overalls worn by farmers
- What is abuse of power