How can I contact Jio executives directly
Reliance Industries: India's Jio receives $ 5.4 billion for fiber optic expansion
The fiber-optic division of the mobile operator Jio has raised 397.1 billion rupees (5.4 billion US dollars) for the network expansion through bonds and the sale of shares in investment companies. The trust, in which the fiberglass values of Indian billionaire Mukesh Ambani are summarized, announced in a mandatory announcement for the Securities and Exchange Board of India. Reliance Industries will hold 48.4 percent of Jio Digital Fiber after the sale.
- SFC Energy AG, Brunnthal near Munich
- Winkelmann Group GmbH + Co. KG, Ahlen
Ambani’s Reliance Industries group had held talks with foreign funds in the capital, as local media had previously reported. Ambani, 63, has expanded his oil-focused conglomerate to include telecommunications, technology and retail. The group owns a network of 1.1 million km of fiber optic cable in India that penetrates more than 1,600 Indian cities.
Jio makes money by selling shares
Jio Platforms include a nationwide LTE network or the streaming service JioCinema, linear television with JioTV, music streaming with JioSaavn or grocery deliveries with JioMart. The division received more than $ 20 billion this year through sales of 33 percent of shares to investors such as Facebook and Google.
Jio's LTE cellular network has 400 million users, making it India's number one. Brookfield is investing $ 3.7 billion in Reliance cellular towers. Jio is planning the 5G expansion with OpenRAN. The LTE network has already been set up with cloud and software-based technologies with the participation of Cisco. Tareq Amin, one of the key executives involved in this project, is now Chief Technology Officer of Rakuten Mobile in Japan, which is also building a 5G Open RAN network.
Ambani also started selling shares in his retail chain. KKR & Co., Silver Lake and General Atlantic, and Mubadala invested more than $ 3 billion in the business.
- How powerful are positive self-affirmations
- Where do we lack technology?
- What is the standard form of enthalpy
- What are some signs that someone is lacking culture?
- Is there potential in a deterministic world
- Why did farmers burn their crops?
- What is a professional title
- How would you deal with a polygamistic marriage
- In which city is Georgetown University located
- Is heat a substance
- Mother-daughter relationships are always loving
- How do you think about difficult people
- How tall was Daniel Boon
- Can electrolytes kill you
- Rooting Android damages my device
- Why don't people like being single?
- What is Messi talented at?
- How can false memories be implanted
- Is the multiverse theory empirically verifiable
- David Foster Wallace was unique
- What is a simplified language
- If the following sentence is ambiguous 1
- Can Ola be booked 2 days earlier
- Why don't we remember good dreams
- Why are Michelin tires so good
- How many years has Mahabharat happened
- Who is Shia
- Is dry macular degeneration hereditary
- Who is stronger Batman or Daredevil
- Who can replace your ego
- Does Google Cardboard work with an iPhone
- How can fungus help an orchid grow
- Who was the Least Qualified US President?