How can I add power to my iPhone speaker?
No sound or distorted sound from the iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch speakers
If you can't hear a person's voice clearly, hear crackling or hissing noise, or have sound quality issues, here's how to fix them.
Check sound settings
If your device has a ring / off switch, move the switch forward, toward the display, until you no longer see the orange marker. If you're using an iPad, you can also swipe down from the top right to view Control Center and make sure Silent mode is off.
Go to Settings> Do Not Disturb and make sure Do Not Disturb is turned off.
Clean the handset and loudspeaker
Remove any protective film or covers from your device. Check the speaker opening for debris. IPhone only: Make sure the handset isn't blocked or dirty. If necessary, clean the loudspeaker or receiver with a small, fine-bristled brush. Make sure the brush is clean and dry.
Check the sound on your device
Go to Settings> Sounds (or Settings> Sounds & Haptics), then drag the Rings and Alerts slider back and forth several times. If you don't hear any sound, or if your speaker button is grayed out on the Rings and Alerts slider, your speaker may need service. Contact Apple Support for the iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
Try to make a call
If you hear sound, try making a call on your iPhone and turning on the speakerphone. Make a FaceTime call on iPad or iPod touch. If you still can't hear anything or hear crackling or hissing, your network or reception could be the cause of the problem. Try calling again later or from a different location.
FaceTime is not available in all countries or regions.
- Text vs graphic logo
- What height is 165 cm in feet
- How often do I get audible credits
- What rights does a houseguest have?
- Where is your favorite place to network
- What is spicy
- Who provides the plastic surgeons mailing lists
- What if your devices are lost
- Why are mitochondria missing in bacteria
- What are restricted assets
- What topics does Precalculus Math deal with
- What are useful aspects of the mutation
- How absorbent is typical notebook paper
- What is the color of CuSO4
- Is Islam a cut and paste religion?
- Synesthesia How does synesthesia affect your relationships?
- Are there laws against the sexual abuse of the elderly?
- Can military officers spend their APO
- Why is the Electroneum price increasing
- Has Mexico postcodes
- Is Christian science really a science?
- How many Norwegians speak English
- What are the traditional dresses in history
- What is a method class in Java