What is Erasmus Mundus
Key Action 1 (KA1): Mobility with program and partner countries
KA 1.2 Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degrees (EMJMD)
The Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degrees (EMJMD) have the following objectives:
The integrated courses of study for obtaining joint Erasmus Mundus master's degrees (EMJMD) are offered by international consortia. Consortia can apply that are composed of at least three European universities and offer a joint international degree program that leads to a joint degree (double, multiple or joint degree) and includes at least two mobility phases in two different European countries. Where appropriate, consortia may also involve other educational and non-educational partners with specific expertise covered by the joint program.
After a year of preparation, the consortia select students in the three following years who will be awarded a joint degree (joint degree) or a multiple degree (multiple degree) at the end of their studies. The funding also includes the award of scholarships to highly qualified international students who are selected for this program.
The use of certain monitoring and quality assurance mechanisms is necessary for the consortia to effectively monitor the joint master’s degrees. Further information on quality assurance can be found on this website.
The call appears once a year in the fourth quarter.
Relevant documents for project planning and application are the respectively valid Erasmus + Program Guide, the corresponding call and, if necessary, additional guidelines for the respective call.
You can find all the information on the website of the Education, Audiovisual and Culture Executive Agency: EACEA.
The application is submitted electronically via an interactive PDF document. The EACEA will make the electronic application documents (E-Form) available after the call has been published.
The application must be submitted in electronic form and consists of:
the completed E-form consisting of Part A-C
and, if applicable, the following optional attachments:
- Are cookies made of plastic
- Is Icelandic easy for English speakers
- How can I see Naruto finished faster
- Is there an explanation for your reputation
- Why did my abusive ex-boyfriend return
- How is water enriched with oxygen
- Where is the CC button in Gmail
- How safe is Dubai before the war
- Would you consider Hitler successful
- How do I get freckles of course
- When was King Arthur written
- Can you trust your subconscious
- How can I get certified in Tally
- When do we use his
- Why does a dog keep following me
- Which dog are you
- What are other names for India
- What is combat air space
- Do you think Konohamuru knows the sage mode
- Is a franchise business the right choice
- How do I create patterns for sewing
- What is the cheapest area of London
- How are devil worshipers personal
- What is a specialist in child development