What is your daily self-discipline
Self-discipline as the key to success
Intrinsic motivation as the first step towards self-discipline
Act of your own accord. Ask yourself if you really want what you have been asked to do and if it is YOUR wish. It is important that you see the meaning behind it yourself and that it is your personal drive that guides you in order to stick with it in the long term.
Set priorities and define plans
First decide on the importance and urgency of your tasks! What has to be done immediately and which of them still has time? To-do lists are ideal for planning specific tasks. You might also find a helpful article on improving your performance while you work. Things that you do every day anyway are not included. We are talking about the tasks that are outside of the everyday routine. This can be house cleaning or learning a new foreign language.
Realistic goals at specific times
Set your goals realistically. Start small and improve. The likelihood of failure is so much lower than if you started straight away with something huge. “Even the longest journey starts with a single step.” So take your time, start with small steps, but be consistent.
And set very precise times by when you want your tasks to be completed. This way you are not tempted to keep putting off things and wanting to do everything at the last minute.
Self-discipline also means reward
Reward yourself for partial success. Positive feedback and appreciation (even from yourself) are extremely important in order to stay on the ball. Then you feel why you are doing what you are doing. Positive emotions lead to more motivation and motivation.
- What if the trex were herbivorous?
- What is the Amazon Vendor Express
- How can Pete Buttigieg capture black voices
- Who finances the Oscar
- Would you recommend the movie Whiplash
- What is the difference between senses and sensations
- What are cargo or chinos
- Which elements are less reactive
- Which iPhone series is your favorite
- What is Michael Crichton famous for
- Why are people so sensitive on Quora
- Which Windows 7 updates are worth installing
- What is a key skill in sales
- What are the Netflix ratings
- Can wear short girls capri pants
- Which car washes are washed under the car
- Should Waze be illegal
- What are some treatments for anisometropia
- Could the internet come to life
- What do we mean by vision
- What made Putin a psychopath
- What's wrong with sleeping during the day
- What middle school did you go to?
- Duke is a private school