Why is the amusement arcade called amusement arcade
Part of speech: noun, (Female)Hyphenation:
- Play | lo | counter, Plural: Play | lo | counter | ken
- IPA: [ʃpiloˈteːk]
- 1) Space with slot machines
- 2) Game rental shop
- 1) amusement arcade
- 1) Spielo
- 1) He gambled away all of his Christmas bonus in the Play library.
- 2) To save money, borrow the latest in computer game Play library out.
- Nominative: singular Play library; Plural Game libraries
- Genitive: singular Play library; Plural Play libraries
- Dative: singular Play library; Plural Game libraries
- Accusative: singular Play library; Plural Play libraries
Practical example sentences
Automatically selected examples in German:
„The police are looking for two strangers, one of them, with a public manhunt Play library had attacked.“
Day 24, October 30, 2018
„Oberhonnefeld. With the horror of it, the guests came one Play library in Oberhonnefeld-Gierend. On Monday afternoon, a wild boar raced into it at high speed Play library.“
Rhein Zeitung, January 21, 2019
„Disguised and armed with a knife, a man had one on Friday morning Play library attacked in Frankenthal.“
SWR.de, October 5th, 2018
„City and county want one Play library on the main road in Tegernsee. How does the administrative court decide?“
Mercury, June 04, 2019
„When someone is robbed Play library In the Falkenhagener Feld district of Spandau, an employee and a guest were slightly injured.“
t-online, March 26, 2019
„A masked man has one on Sunday Play library attacked in Magdeburg and then fled.“
Day 24, February 23, 2020
„A young man has one in Lahr (Ortenaukreis) Play library ambushed with a gun.“
GMX, December 8th, 2019
„A masked man has one on Wednesday night Play library attacked in Bad Salzungen and threatened the employee with a weapon.“
In South Thuringia, June 10, 2020
„After being kicked out of a Play library In Nuremberg, a 38-year-old bit a policeman in the forearm several times.“
BILD.de, October 11, 2020
„Currently running in a Play library a hostage-taking at the Buchholz (Aller) service station on the A7, according to the news portal Nonstopnews.“
Sputnik Germany, November 30, 2019
The usage examples were selected automatically and may therefore contain errors.
Thesaurus & Synonyms
- Fummelbunker (coll.)
- Game Room: large hall for games and gaming events
- Gambling den: derogatory locality in which gambling is carried out
- Gamer's place (rough)
Another word (synonym) for Spielothek - Source: OpenThesaurus
Entries from our dictionary containing "Spielothek":
game: ... playmaker, match manipulation, minstrel, token, game mechanics, game minute, venue, game library, game phase, game plan, playground, game rat, game room, rules of the game ...
-thek:… 1) -thek occurs as a bound lexeme in many words: Artothek, library, discotheque, toy library, video library. Word formation: see only: ...
Game libraries: Part of speech: Declined form Syllabification: Spie | lo | the | ken Grammatical features: nominative plural of the noun Spielothek genitive plural of the noun Spielothek dative plural of the noun Spielothek accusative plural of the noun Spielothek
Gaming room: ... determinative compound from the stem of the verb play and salon synonyms: 2) Spielothek Parent terms: 1) Salon Subordinate terms: 2) ...
Rhyme: German: -eːk:… Artothek Discothek Disco Glyptothek Mortgage Card library Ludothek Önothek Privilege Sacrilege Game library Vinotheque four-syllable library Pinakothek…
Rate & Share
Rate the dictionary entry or share it with friends.
Quote & print
Quote this page:
"Spielothek" in the online dictionary Wortbedeutung.info (23.5.2021) URL: https://www.wortbedeutung.info/Spielothek/
Comments from users
There are currently no comments on this entry.
Complete the dictionary entry
Wortscheutung.info is a Language dictionary and is used to look up all linguistic information. It's explicit not an encyclopedia and no subject dictionary that explains content. You can add comments such as examples of use or hints on the use of the term "Spielothek" and thus help to improve our dictionary. Questions, requests for help and complaints are not welcome and will be deleted immediately. HTML tags are not allowed.
The following terms
Game libraries (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Spie | lo | the | ken Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ʃpiloˈteːkn̩]…
Game party (German) Part of speech: noun, (feminine) Cases: nominative: singular game party; Plural playing parties genitive: ...
Game parties (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Game | par | tei | en Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
Play partner (German) Part of speech: noun, (male) Cases: nominative: singular game partner; Plural playing partner genitive: ...
Play partner (German) Part of speech: noun, (feminine) Cases: nominative: singular game partner; Plural play partners genitive: ...
Play partners (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Spiel | part | ne | rin | nen Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
Game partners (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Spiel | part | nern Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
Play partner (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Spiel | part | ners Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
Break (German) Part of speech: noun, (feminine) Cases: nominative: singular game break; Plural breaks in play genitive: singular ...
Breaks in play (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Spiel | pau | sen Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
- How can I embrace Canadian culture
- Fruit Is kiwi mold dangerous
- How long are the motorways in Romania
- In what principle does a transformer work
- Is Aditya Chopra the next Sajid Khan
- What does a TV converter box do
- How seriously do you take dental work
- In which city is the Johns Hopkins University located
- What are the sexiest tattoos for women
- Is Forex Better Than Crypto For Stability?
- Is climbing Everest still so exclusive?
- Is social media marketing risky
- Is crime and criminal behavior inherently illogical
- Has anyone walked across Antarctica
- What are 8085 Microprocessor Instructions Categories
- What is between force and friction
- What is Idaho's main export
- Logan Paul is the slimmest person alive
- Where is the CC button in Gmail
- What is dimensional photography
- Hard braking can damage your car
- Can we use AC traction motors
- ASPD can develop from depression or anxiety
- Which artist sang the song Young Girls