Good colleges accept perfect students
These are the top 5 universities with the most student parties
In all honesty: study time is above all party time. What better way to recover from all the stress of studying (or postpone housework) than with legendary student council parties and summery vibes? But where is the most intense partying at universities? 11,699 students answered exactly this question on StudyCheck. And here are the results: These are the 5 party strongholds among Germany's universities.
5th place: University of Münster
Last but not least, the students at the University of Münster rock the campus. A real celebration battle is raging in Westphalia. In the red corner: the athletes who, in our ratings, never tire of praising the athletes' parties as "the hottest parties" in Münster. In the blue corner: the psychologists from the 'underground car park' who regularly deliver with the PsychoParty. Our user 'Graduate' reveals why it wasn't enough for a higher ranking: "There aren't many clubs, but rather 'Long Island pubs' where the ultimate goal of the evening is not to leave after a very short time to be able to. " Well then cheers!
4th place: University of Leipzig
The University of Leipzig took fourth place. In the party stronghold of the east you can hardly save yourself from events. Our user Meret is already complaining that "unfortunately, almost all offers for first-time [...] drinks or parties are", that's how much Leipzig is in a celebratory mood. The culture is not neglected either: the mountain festival week and carnival provide the traditional party note.
3rd place: University of Freiburg
The dignified Breisgauer would not have been expected to do that. Bronze goes to the University of Freiburg. Student Pauline sums it up perfectly: "The bib invites you to study, but in fact the focus for lawyers in the first two semesters is more on parties that take place somewhere every day of the week and are usually just great." What else to say ?!
2nd place: University of Göttingen
In second place of the most celebratory universities, the University of Göttingen has made it comfortable. In the city, where "every second resident feels like a student", there are hip bars with the ZHG party and the self-proclaimed "largest student party in Northern Germany", as our reviewer Vera reports. Anyone who likes festivals and has a heart for medical professionals is in good hands at the MediMe championships.
1st place: University of Mannheim
The University of Mannheim ranks first among the universities with the most parties for students. A clear thing for the people of Monnemmer, after all, the legendary Schneckenhof parties take place here on campus every Thursday. When lecturers as DJs play the hottest beats at the events organized by the student councils, one can sometimes forget that Mannheim is visually "not the most beautiful city". Or as our user Julia puts it: "You always cry twice in Mannheim: when you come and when you go."
How do the results come about?
After you have rated your university on StudyCheck, you can give us further details about your everyday university life in a survey. The results you can read in this article are based on the question "Are there organized student parties?" The following answer options are available: "Party stronghold", "Rarely", "Dead pants". On the reporting date of May 18, 2018, 11,699 students cast their votes. The final order was made by us according to the selection criterion "party stronghold". Since the survey analysis takes place live, the current results on the university profiles may differ from those in this article.
Do you think that you can leave your university at least as well? Then rate your university now and tell us about the varied range of parties. If you would like to find out more about your university and our voting, take a look at StudyCheck on Facebook.
- What is the theory of mind in autism
- Why is Buckethead covering his face
- How fast do trains travel in Switzerland?
- Why do cats hate other people
- How do I say mujer in English
- Which Comes First Alpha or Beta Test
- Is orange hickey meat
- Greek was considered as an international language
- The police have too much power
- Is EVN a closed fund
- Can Effexor give you a headache
- Diplomacy is dead
- Use PHP sessions cookies
- Are Taylor Swift and Brendon Urie friends
- Have we actually landed on Mars?
- There is a PayPal debit card
- What makes users hate agile development
- Dry marijuana loses its vigor over time
- What does Indian society think of doctors
- What does DTD document type declaration mean?
- Which song best describes your last relationship?
- How do you feel during the day
- Are ID cards a form of slavery?
- Is your shoulder pain a neck problem
- How much cheating happens in sports
- What is a crane in Tagalog
- What is Salamanca Spain known for
- What do bioinformatics researchers actually do
- Which vegetables are good for eyesight?
- What is the vanishing gradient problem
- If the 5th change was changed 1
- Could replace iron lithium in batteries
- Will Kylian Mbappe be the new Pele?