Delete my Shading Com profile
Empty browser cache on Windows
Clear the browser cache on the PC
When you surf the Internet and visit various Internet pages, your browser saves certain content and data in the cache. This buffer is also known as a so-called cache. In order to free the computer from superfluous data garbage in the cache, the cache should be emptied from time to time. In the following step-by-step instructions, we will show you how to proceed in the various browsers on the PC.
How to clear browser cache in Google Chrome in Windows?
1. How to clear the browser cache via shortcut in Google Chrome (key combination)
The fastest way to free Google Chrome from superfluous data in the cache is the function "Clear browser data". This can be called up as follows with a key combination:
- Call up the key combination [Ctrl], [Shift] and [Del]. It is important that you hold down all three buttons at the same time.
- The new window will then open "Clear browser data".
- Here you can select the period for which the cache should be deleted from the drop-down menu shown above. The following options are available to you: last hour, last day, last week, last four weeks or the entire period
- If you want to completely clear the browser cache, please select "whole time span" out.
- Put on "Images and files in the cache"a catch.
- Finally confirm your selection with the button "Clear browser data".
How to clear browser cache in Mozilla Firefox in Windows
If certain Internet pages cause problems loading or updated data is not displayed, this is often due to the so-called cache. You can find out how to delete this in the Mozilla Firefox browser here.
1. It is faster to clear the cache using a key combination
To delete the cache using a key combination in the Firefox browser from Mozilla, please proceed as follows:
- Hold down the following three keys at the same time: [Ctrl], [Shift] and [Del]. This opens a popup with the title "Clear Recent History".
- In the drop-down menu you can select the period for which you want to empty the cache. The following options are available: the last hour, the last two hours, the last four hours, today's chronicle or everything.
- To clear the entire browser cache, select the option "Everything"from the drop-down menu.
- Then click on the arrow next to "Details"and thus open the various options for which data should be emptied. To only delete the cache, select only"Cache".
- Finally confirm your selection by clicking on the button "Delete now".
How to clear browser cache in Microsoft Edge
If Internet pages are not loaded with the latest data, this can often be due to the so-called cache emptying. To clear the browser cache in Microsoft Edge, I will introduce you to two options.
1. Empty browser data in Microsoft Edge using a key combination
To empty the browser cache using a key combination, proceed as follows:
- Execute the key combination [Ctrl], [Shift] and [Del] by keeping these three keys pressed at the same time.
- In the window that opens, select the option "Cached services and files"
- Confirm your selection by clicking the "Delete" button.
How to clear browser cache in Internet Explorer 11 in Microsoft Windows
As in most other browsers, there are various options on the Internet Explore 11 for Microsoft Windows to clear the browser cache.
1. Clear the browser cache in Internet Explorer 11 using a key combination
- Hold down the [Ctrl], [Shift] and [Del] keys at the same time. This opens the popup window "clear browser history".
- Remove all hooks here. Only the option "Temporary internet and website files"leave selected.
- With a click on the button "Clear"Internet Explorer empties the entire browser cache. In contrast to the Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome browsers, you cannot make a selection here about the period to be deleted. It is only intended to delete the entire cache.
How to clear the browser cache in Opera on a Windows computer
To clear the Opera browser cache, you can follow one of the guides below.
1. Empty the cache: It's quick with a key combination
Similar to the other browsers, the cache in Opera can also be cleared using a key combination. The following instructions describe the step-by-step procedure:
- Simultaneously press the [Ctrl], [Shift] and [Del] keys on your keyboard. This will open a new window with which you can clear the browser cache.
- Select the period here "since installation"to clear the entire browser cache.
- With a tick you only activate "Images and files in the cache".
- To complete the process, click on the button "Clear browser data".
- Reload the page you want.
- What are some of the customs of China
- Green detergents are better
- What is a bezoar
- Should I learn jQuery
- Which ingredients make the lotion feel greasy?
- Is ovarian cancer hereditary
- Gun violence is just a myth
- Neurons can have multiple effective axons
- What is underestimated in India
- What is a use case slice
- Can you take Zoloft with caffeine
- How does a leased line work
- What is an air blower
- Have crusts of nerve endings
- What are uses of fuzzy classifiers
- What date is the simultaneous filing
- Soldiers play dead in war
- Why do bicycles have disc brakes
- Style is hereditary in laughter
- Why do we read the newspaper
- All films about young outliers
- What was the life span in Jesus' time
- What is dimensional photography
- Which antivirus products slow down the PC