What are the best properties of PP
Adhesive: Cyanoacrylate, super glue
Cyanoacrylate adhesives are processed as a single component and cure (polymerize) suddenly. Because of this rapid reaction, they are also known as superglues or instant adhesives. The polymerization is set in motion by contact with weakly basic surfaces.
application: PE / PP against any surface, preferably small surfaces. Roughen the adhesive surfaces mechanically, degrease with acetone and prime with Loctite.
adhesive: e.g. Scotch-Weld DP 8005 (3M). The tough elastic two-component adhesive is based on methyl methacrylate and, as a hardener, mod. Amines.
application: Structural bonding of PE / PP, preferably larger areas
- Very short processing time
- Fast build-up of strength
- Bonding of PP, PE, TPE etc.
- Tough elastic, high shear strength, good peel strength, good impact resistance
- Just like DP8010, DP8005 was specially developed for joining difficult-to-bond plastics with low surface energy.
Preliminary work: Until some time ago, the constructive bonding of PP to one another or to other materials without prior surface pretreatment, such as primers, was not considered to be feasible. Now, however, only clean, dust and degrease the adhesive surfaces - done.
VHB adhesive tapes
adhesive: e.g. VHB adhesive tapes 4932 and 4952 (3M); Basis: acrylate adhesive
application: Bonding of PP components e.g. B. in aircraft construction, the vehicle, electrical and electronics industries
- Very short processing time
- Temperature resistance - short-term up to 150 ° C, long-term up to 120 ° C
adhesive: Transfer tapes with modified acrylate adhesive 300 LSE, Low Surface Energy (3M).
The new 360 series of adhesives has been specially developed for the fast and secure bonding of substrates such as PP, ABS, HDPE, LDPE or nylon, as well as powder-coated and UV-treated substrates.
application: The area of expertise is the joining and lamination of materials such as B. plastics (PP), metal, glass, ceramics, cardboard.
- High initial tack
- Permanent adhesive strength
Even if the color of adhesives has so far been given less importance, since the adhesive or the bond is usually not visible, more and more marketable products are focusing on the transparency of the substrates. Because of the increasing processing of transparent materials (e.g. Plexiglas) together with PP, the optical demands on the adhesives are also increasing: so-called cold welding agents, diffusion adhesives (adhesive varnishes, contact adhesives) are also suitable for the transparent bonding of certain combinations of the materials mentioned.
- Suggested topics for graduation as a systems engineer
- How often should i see my acupuncturist
- What are arithmetic means
- What causes hyperparathyroidism
- How can I become a cowboy
- Do you live vicariously through your child
- Which song reminds you of Ireland
- How many types of SAT tests are there
- Who can own nuclear weapons
- What is the main advantage of mining
- How do spontaneous genetic mutations occur
- Which ethical concepts do you find immoral
- How do I stop hating my race
- Kaiser Permanente Pharmacy accepts non-members
- Is Reiki helpful for children with special needs
- What makes someone great at speech
- Who compiled the first Tamil dictionary?
- How and why do presidents become dictators
- What are alcohols
- When did Japan invade the Korean Peninsula?
- How do subdomains work
- What do snails drink
- What is your favorite 20th century band?
- Why should you stand for election?