What is your microphone of choice for video
Share your camera and microphone in Safari
Make sure you are using the latest version of Safari. This documentation was created for Safari 13.0.5.
For most operating systems, Chrome and Firefox are the best choices.
Share the camera and microphone for the video consultation
Open the system check and click on the "Test video" button.
Please select "Allow" in the browser dialog. Then you should see your picture in the preview window.
If the dialog does not appear and you cannot see your picture, right-click in the address bar of the browser. The use of the camera and microphone may be blocked there. You then have to reload the page.
Share the camera and microphone in the settings
If the settings listed above do not exist, you can try the following tips.
Open the browser settings via the menu and switch to the "Websites" area.
Check that a camera is selected and that our website is not on the list of websites to block. You can then close the tab.
In some cases restarting the browser or even the computer helps. There are further information for OSX users.
- What did Karl Marx want to experience?
- Why is most DNA replication bidirectional
- Why is Anna against Kejriwal
- What Makes Fender the Best Guitar Company
- How can I study for grade 10
- Can an inguinal hernia remain small
- Why do car companies make smaller engines
- Why is the Dead Sea shrinking
- Do you play any fantasy sports
- What is Odysseus' smartest move
- What does the Latin word parabellum mean
- What should I eat as an athlete?
- How should Asian girls do makeup?
- Are there natural risks in Novosibirsk Russia?
- What is the legal age to babysit
- Is DXF a vector file
- Weeds cause long-term cognitive deficits
- What's going on with crypto currency lately
- What do radical Islamists believe
- Can a bank make money illegally?
- Can electromagnetic waves move through time?
- Pablo Escobar took his own life
- How much closer is a supermoon
- What was your role in school