Can you trust Saudi Arabia
Saudi Arabia belongs to the group of G20 countries and is one of the richest countries in the world. The reason for the wealth is the country's enormous oil reserves, which were discovered in the 1940s. In the last 40 years alone, Saudi Arabia's gross national income has increased more than fifty-fold. The population is also growing rapidly: almost 30 percent of the population are younger than 15 years. This enormous growth poses various challenges for the government: It is necessary to counteract the threat of youth unemployment and to create training and further education opportunities for the many young people. Energy and oil prices have been falling since the end of 2014, which has prompted the country to change its economic policy strategy, known as Vision 2030. Among other things, the dependence of the Saudi economy on oil revenues is to be reduced. There are also plans to introduce taxes on luxury items. As a long-standing partner of the government, GIZ offers Saudi Arabia support in implementing the new strategy.
So far, GIZ has mainly been active in vocational training and advice in Saudi Arabia. The current focus is on organic farming, safety and food safety projects. The project on organic farming aims to introduce standards and national labeling for organically produced food and to expand the spread of organic food.
- Demonstrators from Charlottesville criminally blocked the street
- What are good examples of market consolidation
- How liberal is the Swiss government
- What is your experience with EMDR?
- How are intelligence and dreams connected?
- Nobody in the world is happy
- Experience equals philosophy
- Why does aluminum dissolve in potassium hydroxide
- Should I put my retirement in Bitcoin?
- How to make candied apple
- Should I dye my hair blue?
- Works Adobe Premiere Pro on Windows
- What does maruti mean
- Why does Numberphile use brown paper
- What are the boxes of SAH
- How do you feel during the day
- Chemotherapy is painful
- Why is my dog afraid of the leash
- Why was my Facebook hacked
- Why do babies throw things away
- Is Zeus in the Bible
- See favor in your workplace
- Who is your female crush
- Is the boiling of the kettle reversible or irreversible
- Is ethanoic acid, organic or inorganic acid
- How does Maca taste
- What does sound surface mean
- What is the transfer molding process
- Enjoy the summer season in India
- Is CBP part of the DHS
- Dylan Macintyre has amnesia
- How does technology affect design